A New Addition-💗

Hello!

This story was requested by @eyluladin14, I hope you enjoy it. For any more requests, put them here.

***

Stolas POV

I was just waking up from my slumber, turning over to see a pair of striped horns in my face. The soft snoring of my husband filled the room, and I decided to wake him up. 

"Blitzy, darling, wake up~"

He stirred in his sleep at my soft tone, not waking up. I caressed his face with my hand gently. That woke him up.

"Stolas, what are you doing?"

"Trying to wake you up."

"It's too early."

"Don't you have to go to work today?"

"No, it's my day off. That's why I'm trying to sleep in."

"But I wanted to go out today. The weather's lovely."

"Maybe later."

"Okay darling. I'll go make breakfast."

I kissed him on the cheek and got up, throwing on my silk robe and heading to the kitchen. I expected to see Octavia already down there, when reality hit. 

Octavia's already gone.

I'm so used to her presence that it still hasn't hit me how recent she moved out. I wandered to the fridge and pulled out the milk, before heading over to the counter and grabbing the cereal and a pair of bowls. I made our cereal bowls, when I heard the small pitter-patter of footsteps, and yawning. 

Blitz had trudged his way in, wrapped up in his little matching robe I gave him as an anniversary gift.

"Missed me?" I commented slyly.

"Oh shut up, I'm still half-asleep."

He pushed a stool up the counter and climbed it, before grabbing one of the two bowls of cereal and eating. We made small talk occasionally, and he slowly woke up. Once done, I took our bowls to the sink and was about to clean them when he climbed down and said something on his way.

"Since I ate, knowing I won't be able to go back to sleep any time soon, get dressed. We're going shopping."

I just stared at his back as he went up the stairs and to our room.

***

We had eventually made it to Hell's most popular shopping mall. There were stores on every floor, from clothing to home décor. We stopped in plenty of these stores, Eventually taking a break in the food court. Blitz bought us each a smoothie, and we continued to talk, gaining views from onlookers that we honestly didn't give a damn about. As Blitz finished a sip of his smoothie, he quickly stood up.

"Hey, there's this shop I wanted to check out. It had a few interesting things that I think the girls would like."

"Oh, go ahead darling, I'll be here."