02. HALF WAY THROUGH THE WEEK

episode 1, ʷᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ'ˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ⁱˢ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʷᵒᵉ

    WEDNESDAY ADDAMS was interesting, to say the least

WEDNESDAY ADDAMS was interesting, to say the least. She held her head high but she walked like she had secrets that were eating her up inside. Wednesday was like a child who manipulated her parents to get what she wants, and is used to getting her way.

    Josephine hated this. She hated that Wednesday walked around the school like she owned it, everything was her experiment. Josephine hated that Wednesday was changing up her perfectly normal life, one that she worked so hard to get.

  "Eugene, what about hive seven?" Josephine asked as she wrote down their progress with each of the hives, and how all the bees were doing.

    "It's healthy, it should be ready to harvest in about a month." Eugene said as Josephine nodded and wrote down what they need to know later on. Josephine hummed 'Work Song' by Hozier lowly, so low that no one could hear it. "By the way Jo, you have to help Nurse Lucky, in five minutes." Eugene reminded as Josephine smiled, tucked her journal away in bag and smiled.

   "Thank you, Eugene!" Josephine signed as Eugene smiled back at her. The way she signed her name, it wasn't finger spelling but bunny ears, because that's what Eugene reminded Josephine of, a bunny who is curious about life and needs to be protected at all costs.

   "No problemo, Jo! I'll see you later." Eugene called out as Josephine waved as she ran backwards before she turned around, almost tripped, but kept running.

🦇

Nurse Lucky was a beautiful woman, with long blonde hair and sparkling eyes that drove a sense of comfort. She had a heart shaped face and often made sure the patients were well fed and ready to go to class before being set off. "Ah, Miss Monroe, right on time. Miss Addams came in few minutes ago, passed out. Tend to her, would you? I have to go to a meeting with Larissa; she's hiring another nurse." Nurse Lucky said, with an excited glance, Josephine nodded and with that, Nurse Lucky practically ran out of the room.

"Xavier." Josephine greeted with a disinterested glance. Xaiver's name was shown with two little teeth and ears, a Hyrax. Xaiver didn't know this of course, he just waved sheepishly and nodded. Josephine rolled her eyes and grabbed the chart from the clipboard at the end of the desk.

"Since when has that been here?" Xaiver asked, to which Josephine only rolled her eyes in response. Josephine walked over to him and closed his eyes, to his confusion, he kept them closed, he knew better than to question her. Josephine grabbed gloves, slipped them in her hands and grabbed a Q-tip out of glass jar next to the gloves (which were clear, to be able to see any liquid). With a wave of her hand, Josephine had Neosporin jelly was in her hand. Josephine squeezed some of the jelly onto the Q-tip and swabbed it onto the head wound (that looked liked it had stiches that had ripped) before she gave her a band-aid.