002 ... shakespeare cant shit

【 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧 】

ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ˡˡ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ˎˊ˗

"kat, are you okay?" matt said on the other line, worry tainted in his soft voice.

bella narrowed her eyes at the street lamp in front of her as she hugged kat tight, "matt, this is bella."

"bella?" he asked, "why are you calling from kat's phone, is she okay? are you okay? is everything okay?" matt sounded panicked.

"the real question is; why didn't you answer my call you dumb fuck?!" the brunette grumbled.

"fuck off. that does not matter right now," the boy muttered.

"okay matthew."

"okay isabella," he mumbled. "seriously though, what's wrong?"

"kat ju—" bella began before instantly getting interrupted.

"kat? is kat okay?" he was worried.

bella face palmed, "will you stop interrupting me so i can tell you what's wrong?!" she fumed.

the phone stayed quiet. matt stayed quiet.

"thank you." she sighed, "just get your ass over here. i'm sending you our location.."

matt nodded as if bella could see him.

"are you nodding, matt?"

"yes."

"you know that we're on a call and that i can't see you.. right?"

"just like shakespeare can't shit"

"shakespeare what?"

"can't shit."

"weirdo."

"it's true!"

"no it isn't, matt.."

"yes it is."

"no it isn't."

"are we really talking about shakespeare's no shitting magic powers right now."

"just get over here."

and with that, bella wrapped up the conversation by hanging up while he was still speaking.

"hey, you'll be okay, matt's on his way." bella whispered to kat, holding her close.

kat nodded, her heart pounding as she felt like everything around her was spinning. the blonde felt as if reality and her imagination were mixing right there, combining, in a slow, painful and torturing way.

slowly destroying her in the middle of it all.

she felt as if she was stuck there, helpless.

her tears were the words she couldn't say, to anyone, especially her parents, and her heart couldn't handle it enough to keep it locked up.

kat always told herself she'd let it hurt until it couldn't hurt her anymore.

she was lost between, time, space, reality, imagination and fear when her favorite sound pulled her out of her trance. matt's voice.

"kat," he whispered softly, voice laced with worry as it cracked when he spoke. matt's heart of gold broke when he saw his favorite person crying.

his arms wrapped around her, pulling her in, "it's okay, you're okay, i'm here." matt held her close to his chest, as she sobbed into his neck.

he planted a soft kiss on her head.

"you're okay, it's just one thought out of seventy-thousand. it means nothing. you'll be okay, i'm here." matt kept her safe.

"belly, go home, we'll be fine." matt whispered to his sister.

she nodded, picking the plastic bag up before she left.

𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀,

short but heartbreaking chapter.