first kiss

Guess what it's been 2 months we are in a relationship, it's ethereal.
He is quite a different person in private. In this span of 2 months me and shubman have never kissed each other 🙈. He usually kisses me on my cheek or my forehead.

And for now only virat bhai, anushka, ritika, athiya, ishan, rohit, kl rahul, and some of mine and shubman Mutual friends know about our relationship. We even thought not to disclose it to our family for now.

ANU POV

Right now shubman is in my flat, we are watching a Bollywood  movie named" Animal"( 😉😉) while i was in his arms cuddling on sofa.
Whenever I'm in his arms I feel very warm and protective.

When we were watching the movie suddenly a very hot scene popped on screen, I could feel the tension between both of us after seeing it, I was about to pick up the remote lying on the coffee table, he suddenly pulled me back making me lie on his chest.

He put my hair behind my ear and traced his fingers on my lips.
Then he pulled me closer and I HAD MY FIRST KISS!!!!!
I wasn't replying to his kiss cause I'm still shocked but then he kissed me more hardly and slowly I gave in.
He then slowly trailed his lips over to my earlobe, nibbling on them. And h---
( shubman's phone suddenly started to ring)

He took the phone and the caller iD showed "ishan", he frustratedly picked up the call.

(On call)
Shubman: hello, what?
Ishan: hey bro, I wanted you ask you something

Shubman: tell me(angry voice)

Ishan: bro I'm at a cafe and I love two pastries which are on menu but I can eat only any one of them as I'm full, so tell me should I eat the rainbow cake or the oreo cheesecake?

Shubman: what the f*ck??? You called for this? I was f*cking busy ishann!!!

Ishan: what were you so busy doing? And  What else could be important than me for you?? We don't even have practice today

Shubman: i was about to make you chacha(uncle) , whatever bye.

( he cut the call)

I blushed after hearing the last sentence which he said.

Anu: well shub bye, I have to leave right now.. I have tons of work at office and being the chief(head) accountant for such a big and vast company is not a joke( I laughed)

Shubman: I agree( he laughed too)

( I picked up my bag and my glasses and then pecked him on his lips for the first time🙈, I could say he was taken back a bit by my sudden action)

(then I left to office)

______________________________________

Hey guys hope you loved the Story, sorry for late updates, I have been little busy and and thank you SO SO much for 1k views❤

And please do follow and vote love y'all❤❤