Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71: Kiss you and coax you.

The next day, before dawn, Jiang Tang was woken up by the rustling sound next to her. She hummed and her eyelashes trembled slightly as she was about to wake up.

Qin Xiao stood up and moved for a moment, then bent down and whispered in the little girl's ear, "It's okay, just sleep a little longer."

Hearing Qin Xiao's voice, Jiang Tang opened his eyes in a daze, turned to look at The man who was about to get up muttered, "Qin Xiao."

The man responded in a low voice, "Yeah."

"It's not dark yet, go to sleep."

Jiang Tang rubbed his eyes and said in a soft voice, "Get up. What are you doing so early?"

Qin Xiao lowered his eyes and chuckled, "Go back to the room first."

After she said this, Jiang Tang sobered up.

That's right, Qin Xiao doesn't sleep in the same room with her. It would be a bit bad if her parents find out later.

Jiang Tang buried himself in the bed again, murmured a hum, and whispered softly, "Then be careful."

Qin Xiao responded with a smile on her lips.

He rolled over and got up, turned around and tucked the little girl's quilt, reached out and gently rubbed the little girl's head, then quietly returned to his and Qin Chuyang's room and fell asleep again.

Jiang Tang woke up again. The fatigue from the previous two days was completely gone. She was also awake and slept well.

Staring at the empty space next to him, thinking about the way the man was squeezing his hands and feet to get back cautiously, the corners of his lips raised slightly, and he patted his cheek gently, Jiang Tang got up, changed his clothes, tied a ponytail casually, and pushed the door open to go out.

Going down the stairs, in the living room, the whole family has already gotten up.

Seeing Jiang Tang coming downstairs, Zhou's mother smiled and said, "Tangtang, did you sleep well?"

Jiang Tang blinked, glanced at the man sitting on the sofa unconsciously, coughed lightly, and agreed obediently. , "Well, I slept well."

She walked over and sat next to Qin Xiao, and Zhou's mother said, "Okay, Tangtang is up too, let's go eat first."

Jiang Tang was a little embarrassed, Chu Yang and Zhou An The two younger ones got up earlier than her and waited for her to get up before eating breakfast.

Jiang Tang said obediently, "Mom, if I get up late in the future, you can eat first without waiting for me."

Zhou's mother smiled and shook her head, "I haven't gotten up late, and we have just woken up. The family should eat together, otherwise It's not like a family."

Jiang Tang blinked and could only secretly think about getting up earlier in the future.

Jiang Tang was sitting on the sofa. Zhou An was held by Zhou's father, and he kept reaching for Jiang Tang. Jiang Tang blinked and declined with a smile. She couldn't bear it.

I could only stand up and go to the kitchen with Zhou's mother to get things.

The food was put on the table, and the family sat in their seats, eating in a low voice.

"Brother, where were you last night?" The little guy looked at Qin Xiao with his eyes wide open, full of curiosity.

Jiang Tang stopped eating and turned to stare at Qin Xiao.