𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓: 𝑹𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚

🇨 🇴 🇻 🇪 🇷

This fic is something I had in my draft for so long I gradually loose interest on continuing

About the plot.

Wang Yibo, a twenty first century boy, living a middle class life with his younger brother who is obsessed with "Otome game" and his single mother who is struggling to keep her family afloat. After University he will help mother runs their family noodle shop. His life was simple and uneventful until he falls in love.

Assistant lecturer yang instantly became campus dazzling dream. It was an harmless crush, one that send tingle down his toes, that unsrewed the can of butterflies in his stomach.

Wang Yibo only had one person he could confidently say out loud is his friend. He met andy during their freshman year and they instantly hits it of. Their fun chatter at the freshmen orientation program paved way for a strong sense of connection.

Think about the horror Wang yibo might've experienced to be betrayed by his own friend. The pain and agony he must've gone through the flicker of second before his harshly hits the river, the last picture linger on his gaze will be the warth famling on his friend's eyes as she watch him fall.

However, fated had him wake up in a fascinating universe, if I have to say specially. Wang Yibo will be mysteriously transport into his brothers favourite " otome game : The Kingmaker"

As the most soughted after beauty of An ancient Kingdom named "FUJIAN". Main love interest of the six imperial princes. Envious gazes and hushed whispers always thirumped the love interest arrogance. Knowing that the future of the Kingdom will be a matter that inside his palm always boosted his egotism. He treated everyone under him cruelly, nothing but a puppet under his command. The one he will choose the one will earn the "dragon thron", crowned as the new king.

However, the moment Wang yibo possessed the body of love interest, things take a different turn.suddenly young master yibo of Wang manner became this soft spoken and gentle person, suprising his servant to an extent that result in multiple person fainting on sight.

The news travels fast. Despite being the apple of the princes eyes Wang yibo found himself navigating towards xiao zhan. A lowly servant of imperial palace, who by fact is the illicit offspring of king in a court lady.

There is something more about him, something yibo doesn't know. Something like, xiao zhan, the final villain of the otome game.

What do you think??

In the actual story arc yibo supposed to be cruel to xiao zhan. Bullied and wounded at the point it will lead him to be the final ultimate villain.

Now that they are bonding do you think it will rewrite the story??

What do you think will happen to yibo and zhan at the end??

⚠️ Do not repost the cover,please ⚠️

Thank you ❤️

See ya 🙈