Chapter One

I couldn't stop thinking about earlier. Questions quickly came to my mind.

Why would he sit next to me? Why did he call me cute? What does this mean? Ugh! Why am I even thinking about him?

I quickly shook my head. I have important stuff to think about. Like paying attention.11 PEMDAS '54-7+19/6(12+15)+68=?'
Mr. Lorenzo asked as no one raised their hands. I rolled my eyes as I noticed Mr. Lorenzo looking at me. I sighed and rose my hand. 'Yes, Miss Lauren?' He asked as there was a knock on the door. 'Come in.' He said as he put a finger up telling me to wait. I rolled my eyes as the door opened. 'I'm sorry for being late.' The person who I was trying to avoid said. 'Hurry and take a seat.' Mr. Lorenzo said annoyed but scared at the same time. Jason nodded and walked over to where I sit and sat next to me. I sighed annoyingly. 'Go ahead, Miss Lauren.' Mr. Lorenzo said as I nodded. 'The answer is .8521 and some other number but if you take away the number one and round it to the nearest hundredth you'll have .85.' I said proudly (A/n don't know if it's right. (X.) as Mr. Lorenzo clapped. 'Great.'

I felt eyes were on me as the class went by. And I already knew who was staring at me. I couldn't help but feel nervous whenever I moved. When the bell rang, I quickly packed up and left. I know he was following because you could hear him asking people to move out of the way. 'Lyn!' Said a voice, I haven't heard that voice in forever. I stopped my tracks and slowly turned to face him. My best friend since kinder. I smiled widely and jumped into his arms. As he expected that to happen he wrapped his arms around me and twirled me in the air. He put me down and I looked up at him. 'Omg! I missed the shit out of you!' I said as he wiped my tears away and smiled. 'Of course you do, I'm too hot to not be missed.' He said as I laughed. 'Ya, you sure are.' I said happily as I snuggled into his chest. 'You have to explain everything when you left.' I said as he chuckled. 'Of course girl.'

'Evelyn,' Someone growled as I was yanked away from my best friend, Mike.
***
Hope you have enjoyed this chapter
Mike's Pic

Xoxo
Dreamersbelieve11