009.

'WHO'S TURN IS it?' noah asks as i look away from oakley.

'mine.' i reply, standing up and spinning the bottle as a lot of 'ooo's can be heard from around the table, making me snicker. i sit back down as i wait for it to stop spinning. i watch it nervously until i see it land on oakley. i look at him, seeing him hide his smirk as vivienne glares between us.

'absolutely not!' she screeches, making me roll my eyes.

'you're so boring.' i laugh, her jaw dropping as if i've just called her the most offensive thing ever.

'no i am not!' she retaliates.

'then let nady fuck your boyfriend.' noah states, everyone laughing as she groans, leaning back in her seat with her arms crossed.

oakley doesn't look at her as he stands up, nodding his head towards the door leading to the closet as i look back at noah and cruz before following him. 'use protection!' i hear someone call out, making me stick my middle finger up at them as oakley opens the door, letting me walk in first before he follows, locking it behind him.

'well, i guess fate has decided that we get to see each other again.' he shrugs as i roll my eyes.

'that or you rigged the bottle.' i scoff as he smiles and i hate how it makes me feel warm inside.

'how did you know?' he jokes as i press my lips in a thin line. 'we don't have to do anything if you don't want to.' he says seriously. 'i just wanted to be near you again.'

i look up at him, his eyes softened as i uncross my arms, rubbing my eyes. 'oak, you can't just lie to me about not being with vivienne and expect me to want to be whatever we were again.' i say as he nods.

'i understand, and i hope you know i'm sorry.' he apologises once again.

'yeah, i know.' i murmur before i do something i didn't think i would. i stand on my tiptoes, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely and pull him into a hug as i feel his arms wrap around my waist. he pecks my shoulder as i relax in his embrace before i pull away a little, his eyes flicking between my lips and my eyes.

'can i kiss you?' he mumbles as i take a moment to think. if he kisses me, i'm weak and desperate and need him in my life. if i don't, i'm an idiot because it's fucking oakley caesar-su and who doesn't want to kiss him? so i choose the latter and i nod my head before connecting our lips. honestly, i'm happy with my choice. his hand trails to under my thighs, his thumb drawing small circles on my skin as he slowly moves towards my centre, making me moan a little, just at his touch. he takes it as an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, both of us moving in sync as he presses me against the wall.

he pulls away, his lips moving to my neck as he places sloppy kisses while trailing lower and lower. he gets to a point where he has to move my dress in order to continue, and he looks up at me, asking for permission as i nod. he continues lower, stopping just above my nipple as he sucks on the skin, leaving a hickey. 'fucking hell.' i breathe, my hands tangling in his hair as he chuckles, his lips tracing against my skin as he moves back up to meet mine. he bites down on my lower lip, making me moan before he kisses me again.

'i thought i told you to stop being so touchy with cruz?' he brings up again, his hand moving on my thigh once again.

'well, he's a good kisser.' i tease, speaking quietly as he hums.