Louis: I'm Sorry Harry 💔

Harry's POV
"Hey."
"Hi," Louis said as I met him and we hugged. I held him close and we were both quiet. There was no point asking him if he was ok, of course he wasn't.

After a while, I let him go and he was crying.
"Come here," I said and I led him to a bench. I brought out some tissues and Louis used them to wipe his tears away. "You're not going through this alone Louis."
"No... it changes everything. Finding out that your mum is dying."
"I wish there was nothing I could say..."
"I need to say something. Tell you something."
"Of course," I said and Louis took a deep breath. His hands started to shake, so I took one into my own to help comfort him.
"After I got mums news, I spiralled and I had sex. It was one, stupid night, but she's having a baby. We're having... and it's mine. I'm sorry Harry. I'm really, really sorry. I..."
"It's ok Louis. It's alright."
"You're not mad?"
"Why would I be mad?" I asked as I looked at Louis. We both knew the truth in our hearts, but Louis spoke first.
"What about us?" Louis asked me and it was my turn to pause.
"I don't think there has been an us for a while Louis. We've been growing apart. I love you as a friend, so much, and I will support you in every way that I can," I told Louis and I saw relief fill eyes. A weight had been lifted from both of us.
"Thank you Harry," He said and I hugged him. Louis needed to focus on his family, but I would always be there to support him.

 Louis needed to focus on his family, but I would always be there to support him