ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪꜱ

❝ 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

❝ 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜.❞

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

JUMBLED MIND

જ⁀➴ hugging her knees to her chest, [Name]'s eyes fogged with unclearness, stuck in her own mantra of self-doubt and trepidation. panic flooded through her veins akin to a brawny torrent, it consumed any other sentiment trying to brew, and surrounded her shaken form. she didn't have the energy to summon an ample of motivation or courage to uplift her dampened mood. her mindset was suffocating with negativity, and she was stuck in the dark murk of self-loathing. her throat felt undeniably dry, her tongue felt stuck in her mouth, and her limbs couldn't stop quivering. she was petrified.

the boys were playing a game of rock, paper, scissors to decide the positions of the game, since they were all strikers. [Name] found herself zoning out after her role was decided. she was supposed to play as a side midfielder. although she changed out of the suit she fainted in, her jersey still felt asphyxiating. the disfigurement atop her throat peeked out of the piece of clothing, and she bit her bottom lip, hoping no one would bring it up. filling her lungs with a huge gulp of the airspace, her fear didn't falter; there was many reasons for her fright, the heaviest one was the disappointment that would swallow her if she failed.