First interaction

Mike Azizbek and his friends wanted to go to Mike's house, so they went there. They walked towards the game room because the house is huge, and it took them 3 minutes to get there. When they entered the room, they saw Mike's parents and little sister playing Uno. They sat down at the table; Azizbek sat on the left side, his girlfriend on the right, and his other 13 friends in the remaining seats. One seat was empty, so Mike asked his parents where his sister Lola was, and they said Lola was under the table. No one knew why she was under the table. Mike looked down, Lola was drawing famous people; drawing was her hobby, but she didn't want anyone to know. Mike didn't care, so he sat back down. After 10 minutes, Lola's phone rang, and since Lola was under the table, she had to sit up to get her phone from the table. That's when Azizbek saw Lola for the first time. Lola didn't answer her phone but sat down to play Uno. She took her cards and continued playing. Azizbek stared at her, and Mike and his friends kept playing. Eventually, Lola looked at Azizbek and admired him, but she noticed her father, Ronaldo, talking to her, saying, "Lola, it's your turn; we're in the middle of the game." But then the doorbell rang, and Maya opened it and shouted, "Lola, your friends are here." So Lola stood up, and since she was wearing a short top and low-rise jeans, her hourglass figure and abs were visible. The new girlfriend of Lola's ex was jealous, and the others just stared at her.

This is the house but imagine it in bigger and this is just a little part of the house because the house has a private Basketball football and tennis court And the house has 6 floors and is much wider