𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌

۰ ━━━━━ ❪ ❛ CHAPTER 001 ! ❜

۰ ━━━━━ ❪ ❛ CHAPTER 001 ! ❜ . . . 𓄹 ❫
一 ꗃ ꔛ﹅ : and so it begins.

          IT WAS THE FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER winter break, and Lillian wasn't particularly excited, to say the least

  IT WAS THE FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER winter break, and Lillian wasn't particularly excited, to say the least. Sure, she was bored out of her mind being at home all the time and having nothing to do because Beacon Hills was a small town where the most exciting things that happened there were the lacrosse games. Well, nothing was a bit of an overstatement; she was able to hang out with her best friends, Emersyn and Adella, whenever she pleased (they mostly came to her house because Emersyn's aunt was a raging bitch). But school being back would lessen that ability, with the homework and schoolwork that she knew they'd be swamped with. And she wasn't looking forward to seeing all of her classmates—the ones she didn't like, that was.

Currently, she was walking towards the school, dragging her feet with each step she took. She was wearing a black skirt, a striped black and white sweater, sheer black tights, and dingy black high-tops Converse. Her hand was clutching the strap of her bookbag, which only hung off one shoulder, and she was wearing a white, preppy-style headband with her hair down and curled. Her makeup was simple, with blushy cheeks, glossy lips, and a small-winged black liner.

She groaned as she approached her red-headed best friend, who was staring at her with a small and amused smile as she stood on the front steps of the school. "What's wrong, princess?" Emersyn asked, pouting her lip as Lillian walked up the steps and rested her head on her shoulder. "Wake up too early?" she guessed, causing Lillian to nod with a moping expression.

"I'm so sleepy," Lillian told her, sounding like a child, closing her eyes and letting her arms dangle like she had given up on holding up her own weight, not caring how the ones around them gave judging glances in their direction. Was she being dramatic about her tiredness? Yes, but she did not care if it was with Emersyn. The two of them understood each other like no others. "I could just fall asleep right here."

"Might not want to do that," Emersyn said, focused on something in front of them, though Lillian wasn't paying attention.

"Why's that?" Lillian muttered, actually close to falling asleep right then and there. Emersyn had surprisingly comfortable shoulders, and Lillian was no stranger to that fact—she'd spent many nights crying, sleeping, and resting her head on her shoulders.