twenty nine

"i really love the red on your skin" mitsuki exclaims while she finishes the last alterations on your dress. today was the day before the gala so it was your last fitting before displaying the beautiful finished product.

"thanks mits, i love how comfortable it is, i can actually move around" your surprised at the mobility of the dress since it's so tight-fitting. "all those other designers don't know what the hell they're doing, you can look like a smoke show while being comfortable" she rolls her eyes at her thoughts.

"oh, by the way your boobs have gotten bigger since the last fitting, they'll look perfect in the dress, especially since it's strapless" she talks as she cleans up the extra string and fabric. you admire yourself in the mirror and notice a change in your appearance.

"yea i don't know what's going on" you look over to mitsuki who's glasses is sitting on top of her head. "wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant" she says so nonchalantly. your eyes widen before quickly masking your shock. you give her a fake laugh before running your hands over your dress and body.

i have to take that test...

+

"well my last dress fitting was perfect" you state while the three of you eat dinner on the couch. "still mad she's making us wait to see each other" katsuki rolls his eyes before shoving another dumpling in his mouth.

"it's gonna be worth it, my little jumping bean is gonna be the prettiest princess and you'll look like the number one hero" you whisper the last part in his ear before kissing his cheek. you watch as his face flush before he rolls his eyes. "and you'll be the hottest girl in the whole room, aside from mirko" he mutters the last part making you playfully gasp.

you hit his shoulder slightly before pouting. "well maybe you should go with mirko instead of me and sai" you move closer to the little girl who just laughs. you watch as katsuki puts his empty plate on the table in front of the couch and sighs.

"i only wanna be with you and sai, so shut up" he drags the little girl into his lap while pulling you closer,under his arm. "and that's the way it's always gonna be" you smile before shaking your head. "shhh the movies still on" kasaki shushes the both of you before giggling causing katsuki to pick her up and playfully slam her back on the couch causing her to fall into a fit of giggles.

+

"y/n, are you almost done?" you shake as you hold the white stick in your hands.

positive.

you feel a tear start to roll down your face and you quickly wipe it before it reaches your chin. "y/n" you hear again snapping you out of your headspace. "yea sorry i was reading something" you quickly pocket the test, flush the toilet then was your hands.

you open the door to see a worried katsuki but you kiss his cheek and give him a smile to soothe his thoughts. "the glam team and my parents are coming around 3pm to do their shit" he states before flicking you head. you mutter a quick 'ow' before hitting his arm.

"okay so i should probably go out now and pick a little something up" you mutter to yourself making katsuki look up curiously. "none of your business" you say before he can even ask you. "don't be rude" he mushes your head before letting you walk pass.

+

"is this for your husband?" the store clerk ask as he shows you another expensive watch. you look over to mina and ejirou who you asked to tag with you and laugh. "no, not yet" eijirou snickers before you and mina swat at him. "well...the ladies who buys these watches for men are usually married to the man they are buying it for, do you have any real connection to him"