Other realm

As I rummaged through my late grandmother's attic, I came across a dusty old flag with colorful patterns of flowers and leaves on it.

It seemed festive and perfect for the coming spring, so I decided to hang it outside my bedroom window.

Little did I know, the flag was actually an invitation for fae creatures to shelter in for the night.

I woke up the next morning to find my garden filled with tiny, shimmering beings with delicate wings and mischievous smiles. They flitted about, causing flowers to bloom and leaves to sparkle in the sunlight.

Among them was a fae named Taehyung. He had eyes like liquid amber and a smile that could light up the darkest night. I found myself drawn to him, captivated by his grace and charm. We spent hours talking and laughing, sharing stories of our worlds and dreams.

As the days passed, Taehyung and I grew closer. We explored the woods together, danced under the moonlight, and shared secrets that we had never told anyone else.

I found myself falling for him, enchanted by his kindness and warmth.

But as much as I wanted to stay with Taehyung forever, I knew that I belonged to the human world.

One night, under the light of a thousand stars, I made the difficult decision to say goodbye. Taehyung understood, his eyes filled with sadness but acceptance.

As I watched him disappear into the darkness, my heart ached with longing. I knew that I would never forget Taehyung, the fae creature who had stolen my heart and taught me the true meaning of love.

Years passed, and I grew older. But I never forgot about Taehyung and the magical world he had shown me. Every spring, I would hang the old, dusty flag outside my window, hoping that one day, he would return to me.

And then one night, as I lay in bed, a soft breeze filled my room with the scent of wildflowers. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung standing before me, his eyes shining with joy and love.

Without a word, he took my hand and led me outside, where the fae creatures danced and sang in celebration. And as we twirled under the moonlight, I realized that true love knows no boundaries, not even between worlds.

From that day on, Taehyung and I lived together in both the human and fae realms, never apart again. And as we watched the flowers bloom and the leaves sparkle in the sunlight, I knew that I had found my happily ever after with the fae creature who had captured my heart.