LOOKISM-PROLOUGE(edited)

"Kenny, why? Why did you do it! Why! You could have left it to the police to fix it. But no, your stubbornness had to get in the way. And look at you."

"Dad! Your a fuckin asshole if you really think these shitheads would do anything about it, especially when the only proof is dead. And I did what any right minded person would do! Jani was my only friend."

"You fucking murdered a boy! Who's parents could end our lives? You should be lucky they only gave you a month in juvie."

"And? Do you think I give a crap, No. You wanna know why. Because at least that stupid shitbag is dead, and Jani can rest in peace."

"You know what, you are not my daughter, me, and Sonya aren't your parents, when you get out find your own place, you grateful bitch!"

And my father(well not anymore), hung up the call phone in the juvenile detention center, grabbing his things and walking away. I watched him leave.

I continued watching the empty seat, an apathetic look on my face.

That man wasn't a good father. He would ridicule his own daughter for the smallest things, hitting her when he heard from her teachers that she's not doing well in class. Taking things she had and breaking them. Killing innocent pets when she didn't do as he said, manipulating, gaslighting, and abusing his only daughter until he got his way. He would throw her underneath a bus to impress his friends.

I wouldn't be surprised if he magically died.

"Come on. D1254. Calling time is over." The escort officer came to my seat. Pulling out the handcuffs and putting them on my wrist.

I obediently let the man do so.

Going to my cell, I quickly lay in my bed. Dreaming about the small cat from my childhood. I think his name was meowy.