2: Decorating The Room

Your POV

I let out a heavy sigh, after putting my things in our new room.

"Such a headache." I leaned back on the bed and let out a sigh, trying to relax a little bit.

Before I knew it, I was closing my eyes, and I let my thoughts take me away...

"NO!!!!..."

I shook my head and sat straight on the bed, I couldn't fall asleep right now, not while I've made this room a dead storage..

I bet Megumi will be even more annoyed with me after he sees the mess I've created..

In the back of my mind, I knew Megumi keep this room very clean, but it's almost like I don't care. I'm so used to making messes and then others cleaning them up for me.

But now, it's like I'm in his space and I feel bad. I feel like I'm ruining it with my messiness.

And the worst part is, I don't want to clean it up..

Ah, I can't be a lazy potato. After messing up this clean and tidy room.

I need to clean it all.

I sighed and stood up, and then went to picking up the clothes that were on the floor.

Slowly, I started to put everything in place, piece by piece, until the room was back to its clean and tidy state..

"Finally, it's done," I said, looking around the room, feeling a bit proud of myself.

"I did a great job," I said to myself, finally feeling like I'd accomplished something.

I sat back down, feeling a bit more relaxed now..

"I'm still not satisfied," I said, standing with my hands on my hip, looking around the room.

"This room still looks incomplete," I said, looking at the plain walls.

At that moment, an idea popped into my head.

"I know how to fix it," I said to myself, with a smile..

"What if I added some artwork? Or maybe a few pictures? That'd make it look less empty" I jumped in excitement.

I take my mobile and open Pinterest.

Well, let me tell you, I'm totally a Pinterest whore.!!

I started to look for ideas to turn this boring room into a piece of art.

After scrolling for a while, I finally found some ideas that I thought would fit perfectly..

I started to look in my baggage, or as I liked to call it my "Doraemon's 3D pocket", which had nearly everything I needed, since it was like my portable warehouse.

Jokes aside, I started to look for all the items I needed to put my plan into action..

As I continued to look for the items I had carefully packed before shifting here, I smiled to myself, having had the foresight to bring along everything I needed for my decor project.

"Guess I'm not just a procrastinator, but a smartass too." I thought to myself, amused by my own meticulous planning.

I'm smart enough to imagine how I would decorate my dorm room when I was shifting here, so I already had packed all the things I needed.

I don't have to buy anything, which means I could start with the decorations right away.

I was deep in thought, thinking about which decoration to put where and how to make the room look perfect, when I hear a knock on the door.

I stop for a moment, wondering who could it be..

I open the door to see Nobara, our orange haired tough girl and a friend of mine.

"Hey Nobara, what brings you here?" I asked, slightly surprised to see her there.

"First let me in, and then I'll spill the beans," Nobara said as I nodded and gestured her inside the room.

She walked in and looked around, her eyes landing on the decorations I was putting up..

Once she was inside, I closed the door and waited for her to speak, curious about what she had to say.

"Oh, are you decorating your room?" she ask excitedly, looking around the room.

"Yeah, I'm decorating the room," I said, and she squealed in excitement, scanning the decorative items.

"I thought the room was too simple and boring, so I decided to..." I was about to finish my sentence, but she interrupted me with an excited question, "Can I help? I'm interested too!"

I'm surprised by her enthusiasm and her interest in decorating the room. We aren't that close, but perhaps this could be our first bonding activity.

I look at her, her eyes sparkling with excitement, and couldn't help but say, "Sure, sure, you can join in."

As we started decorating the room together, I found that Nobara was really fun to work with.

We joked and laughed as we worked, and I could see why we are already getting along so well. She had that girl's girl energy that I loved..

I find myself enjoying her company immensely..

I have a feeling that we are going to be great friends and I start to like her..

╒═══════════════════════════╕
Hello guys ✨
I hope you like the chapter

Don't forget to vote
And comment 💗

Love you all💋

╘═══════════════════════════╛