᯾002᯾

(I am just going to tell you guys that I will update two chapters in week or maybe one chapter since I am busy with school. I am science stream/pure science student so my schedule might be tight.)

(I am sorry if Shidou is out of character. It kinda hard to write him for me since he kind a fruity guy. Can you guys give a tip? That would be helpful if you did.)

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲..

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Eyes Don't Lie by Isabel Larosa
Play Now..
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

.

.

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 as he brings his face closer to your face. "You look rather a princess than prince." He say playfully.

You caught off guard to sudden action by him. You glare slightly, "Never saw a feminine boy before?" You say.

Shidou smirks slightly and rest his arm over your shoulder, "Relax~ I'm just saying~ you're rather feisty yeah?"

You are about to push his arm away but Shidou puts a lot of weight on your shoulder to make sure you are not able to push his arm away.

The big screen on the wall starts to turn on as Ego starts to appear on the screen.

"Have you finished changing, your diamond in rough?" Ego ask.

Everyone looks over the big screen including you and Shidou who still rest his arm over your shoulder.

"Hello there. The members currently in one room with you are your roommates and rivals who will help you improve."

Ego holds out his hand on his side as a hologram starts to appear on his hand. It shows a body figure

"Your abilities have been qualified and ranked according to my arbitrary and biased decision. The numbers on your uniform are exactly that."

Everyone except for you and Shidou start to look at their own rank since you two obviously already know about that.

"You can tell at a glance what your rank out of 300 is. Your rank can change based on the results of your training or matches."

Ego waves his hand slightly as the hologram body figure turns into five.

"And the top five players will unconditionally get to play in the tournament being held in six months."