CHATPER 1 : HER FIRST LOVE 🍂

Sera is a normal girl living in California, it was not her hometown she was here because of her father's job. She didn't have a mother her father was everything that she had, and a crush that she had on a Spanish boy, he was probably not from here (this is what she thinks )

His name was Jade..Jade Meadows. She got to know his name from one of her friends.

He was her first love,childhood crush u could say, but she never got her chance to talk to him, cause she moved away from there because of her study purpose, she missed all her friends and especially Zade.

Sera loved to write poems, especially when it's about him,

I was the heliophile and he was the sun ✨ 🌈
If I was the moon..then he was the sun
Someone who makes me shine 🌕☁️💫
Brightens up my smile... whenever I think about him <3 👀💗
He's like the 9th wonder of the world
He's like the weather before rain 🌥️⚡
He's my love, my lifetime
My heart belongs to you mi amor 🫠🤌🏻
For me you are perfect in every way, will u be my always forever!? ♾️😶‍🌫️
- Sera

She loved to express her feelings in words, writing poems for him but never got a chance to show them to him.

As time passed she got used to Georgia, her hometown it was!!

She was here for the 2nd time, she used to live here with her mother and father but when she died, Sera and her father moved to California.

All the memories were roaming in her head as she was climbing the wooden stairs, each step reminded her the songs of her mom, a tear fell from her eyes as she missed her mother's presence.

She had one week to prepare for her school, New session was gonna start.

{The week passed}

The night before her first day in school,
She was nervous but also excited, she couldn't sleep all night overthinking about this.

{The next day} FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

The alarm rang....⏰

Sera woke up and got ready for school, she was looking in the mirror and she noticed that her birthmark was darker than before it turned black!!

She ignored it and walked her way to school, it was just a few blocks away.

As she entered the building, she was amazed at how big the school was more like a whole mansion, it was huge.

She was walking with her eyes roaming around, she lost her balance and bumped on someone, Sera said, 'my apologies, I was looking!!
The unknown girl said, 'nah chill man, it's okay...I'm also really clumsy sometimes..btw r u new here, I never saw u before !?'

Sera nodded and said, 'yeah, it's my first time here, I'm Sera, wbu!?'

The unknown girl replied with a grin on her face,'looks like we got a new friend, oh where's my manners let me introduce myself, I'm Amelia and this is my brother Jane he's a year older than me and always bossing around'

Oh', sera replied
Nice to meet u'

Amelia said, likewise...btw u don't need to be so formal, just chill man, it's ur first day right !!! Letme show u around!! 👽🫂

{Skip to the last class}

Two boys are fighting in the classroom over a girl, they didn't know who she was, to inquire what was happening they went in the crowd around the two boys fighting...they were fighting and saying, 'sera is mine, nah loser I saw her first she'll be mine' 😶

Amelia giggled and turned towards Sera and said, it's your first day and look two boys are already fighting for u 🌚🤌🏻 *in a teasing way*

Sera gave a awkward smile and went towards her seat, as the teacher entered and saw them fighting, the professor took them to the head mistress [principal]

They got suspended for a week, for picking a fight in class and damaging school property.

The class ended and Sera returned home, walking the down the street along with Amelia and Jane, they lived the next door. 👀🍃

{Sera after she got freshen up}

Dear diary,

Today was a really good day.....not as bad as I thought, it was fun, and I made two new friends, Amelia and Jane...{she wrote about her day} 👽🤌🏻

THE END