#004 | boyfriend

• • •

• • •

"Where's my baby"

The voice was deep yet sweet, requesting a presence of his lover.

Kim taehyung's home !

Slowly a small noise of feets started approaching towards the hall, it was his boyfriend jihoon. 18 year's old. A whole damn cute brat.

"Taehyungiee" jihoon's face lighten up seeing his boyfriend arrival at home.

Walking excitedly he wrapped his arms around the neck of taehyung and got followed by same pattern getting tightly hugged around waist.

"I missed you taetae" jihoon snuggled the cologne of his boyfriend. Such a sweet smelling. He thought to sneak some cologne on him later , to impress teachers to get good marks.

Nice idea right?

It was a warm and cozy hug they sweetly shared. Both were a delicate frame.

"I missed my baby too" He assured back cupping cheeks giving a delicate peck just like petal both lips were.

"So much"

"Ofcourse you would" In a cute way he uttered, Making taehyung chuckle

Holding wrist of taehyung , jihoon dragged him to kitchen. He was excited for something ─ what taehyung guessed by his walking style.

Entering kitchen taehyung gasped dramatically.

It was a huge mess to say. Splattered eggs , flour, sugar , cream and even some brown liquid on the counter decorated with some burning pieces of cake jihoon had baked.

Tapping cheeks lightly he made taehyung come to realisation that it was the cake on dinning table, he had to focused nor the frosty kitchen.

"I baked a cake for you" he grinned stupidly.

"YEAHHHH jihoonahhh" screamed was quite louder to say.

"What is this mess you have done"

"Taehyung-ahhhh" he was now offended for sure.
"Can't you see the efforts that I have done on cake rather seeing kitchen" he scolded like mother asking for praises to his children for her efforts.