#005 | swapping nightmares

• • •

• • •

Taehyung can't sleep.

His thoughts were running wildly , like swapping of nightmares. Each seconds of thinking was leaving him bewildered.

He rationalised that it was mortify to run from that man like this. Doesn't matter if he had a knife ─ he still had potential  to kill him back.

His boyfriend only knows that , he's a psychiatrist. A fine and experienced psychiatrist ─ but he has no idea taehyung taking trainings under nis agency for self safety ... Or something more than that..

Then why he ran ?

To save jihoon ?
Yes !

That guy was on behind jihoon.
He knows it ...
Very accurately.

Not any solid reason.. but
It's very rare seeing couple to be outside enjoying. Both get's itchy feeling from people making it obligatory to go outside.

They don't prefer it, rather cuddling under sheets were preference.
Graveyard was a out of blue plan , where jihoon was with him.

If that guy's intension was taehyung  then he could have dig him in some another place ─ why graveyard ?

Only because jihoon was their , yesterday's attack' occurred.

Currently jihoon was sleeping nonchalantly above taehyung's chest.

Creasing hair of younger , he softly kissed him.

He is really affectionate of his boyfriend ─ his cuteness , his dumbness , his sassiness , his every piece of heart.

After his father, this was only support for him ─ then how can he even think to let him go like this.

He needs to hire a safety for him.

Things are recently getting messy , which signifies that it will be Messier In upcoming days.

Jumping on his recent case , Jeon jungkook.
This man Seems easy to him yet engrossing. On his first day of confrontation , sure he observed the criminal but also got observed.

He saw the way Jeon was staring.

It might have 45 mins session but it felt like 45 years to him.

It will be not a easy task for him to take out information. It was recessive but strangely recessive.

Back to past he did many difficult assertions ,  he will do it too.
He believes himself enough

Getting mind back
Taehyung Rubbed soft cheeks of jihoon and kissed jihoon softly. Smiling he got up from bed not forgetting putting pillows on side of him ─ incase he turn to fall off.

Phone was on drawer charging , which he took moving towards balcony of the room.

His attire was not classic but a soft brown hoodie and boxer.