VICTORIA

What is up in the head of this woman no one would figure. Paxton's thoughts slightly said everytime his woman appearanced by the door. He would always wonder what were her intentions
Funny it has been 20 years of marriage still Paxton never thought of trying to investigate his suspicions. His lazy brain might have guessed something fishy in the marital processes.

It's a choice for a man to trap himself in poison for years. The question also lays : what did the man, Paxton see in Victoria.

Extremely busy. Her code was therfore not designed to let her be aware about the issue at hand hence she hated a lot of tasks at once. It's unusual since no one ever had a sharp thought of her to be talkative. Her eyes spelled silence in its visible waves. You could see the true meaning of silence through her eyes. Intruding with honesty.

Her stronghold was not schemes, nor any other shenanigans that women did on a bright day. Gossips was that. Her nose sneaked on everybody's business. She did not even found it helpful to at least share ideas with other women to help her improve her household. How not profound of a woman her age! It's a pity how sense is not physically common in her brain.

Lengthy conversations is what she enjoyed in the middle of the work while others are working. Quite expressive in her vocals together with her gestures. Neckbreaking tone that few would understand her motive behind the conversation.

Still that voice, was very piercing to the eye. Her enemies would be annoyed by the instant as their never removed themselves from her lips.

Many never liked her including the territory which her children studied. Both of them, embarrassed would knock on their hearts until they had no choice to open the door. Her presence would always bring conflict even when its not needed.

Chloes principal never liked the sound of her voice from her first arrival. That is why he hated making parent meeting and gave the tasks to another random teacher. Her argument were senseless and never relevant to her children's academics.

Still when her house was far away from all the other, she did not mind to travel in chariots if she wanted to, just to go to her friend's house to talk about just some passerby.

Mostly a cup of tea with cookies, in her sitting room, the corridor mostly open, so the echo of this voices would reach all the corners of the house.

If she stepped into the land of the Devrons she would literally spill all the beans  and start never ending fights against other women.

Found of family issues! And when she pursued her spark, sometimes in the morning, she would toss gently outside of the bed to meet what she called her friends. Truth be told, the skill required patience and stealth but she was used to it.

On Saturdays, when school was typically off, Bailey  and Chloe would sit cross-legged   on a damp stoop. Narrowed eyes in search of the woman of the house, weary. Contemplating the sudden dissappearance of their mother.

The little Chloe would feel a cold gentle wind upon her skin. Just the sound of rustling leaves of the nearby trees.

Bailey would sit in deep intellect in a sense of unease creeps over her. Wonder where could this woman be in middle of the day. "When would she return, what is she up to?" Her suspicions kept living like a rolling stone. But how true were they?

Funny enough, all she had done, she would be careful at times to not reveal her secrets like when she slowly puts her foot on the ground. If she had been mindful of every step she took, noise could not be created throughout the process. Obviously, she found it challenging and struggled to gasp the needed techniques of a strong woman and the intricacies of her daily job as a mother.