Simula

SimulaSigñorina Javier

Simula
Sigñorina Javier

We used to be close. Heck, we were the best of friends before we became lovers. He was my world, and I was his. We were the dream love team, the country’s perfect duo. Our fans worshipped us. They would die for us. They believed we were perfect. We were meant to be.

We were.

Until he broke my heart, and I broke his, and we became enemies.

“What the hell is that cheating monkey doing here?” agad na protesta ko noong makitang pumapasok sa pintuan ng studio kung saan ako naroroon ‘yong walanghiyang ex-boyfriend slash ex-fiancé ko.

Miss Kay, my manager, and my two bodyguards quickly approached me, restraining and preventing me from jumping on and scratching my long, newly manicured nails to that handsome yet infuriating, deceitful ex-boyfriend slash ex-fiancé.

Warrion Jeremy Arespacochaga entered the studio doors, giving me a deep sigh and an eyeroll. I gasped, was taken aback, unable to believe the audacity he displayed considering he was the one who betrayed me by cheating. I said actually because I did not really cheat on him. Sinabi ko lang ‘yon para makaganti sa kaniya sa panggagago niya sa akin. We just publicly announced our engagement on national television, and then what? The day after that, pictures of him with Lopez Broadcasting president, also my Ninong Mathos’s daughter, Harriet, together on a bed naked circulated online.

How could he have had sex with someone else when we had made a promise to each other that we would only do that thing after marriage?

I kept my purity just for him!

And then what?

My eyes darted on the guitar lazily slung on his shoulder, my hands itching, wanting to grab it and hit him hard with it.

How dared he cheat on me?! To a Sigñorina Javier? The unica hija of the famous actor Serge Hauer Javier and the iconic fashion designer Satianna Sigñorina Esguerra-Javier?

Ang kapal ng mukha niya!

How I hated him with all of I was!

“What was he doing here?! Paalisin mo siya, Miss Kay! I cannot stand him! OMG! I am gonna puke!” I said like a kid having a tantrum.

“Brat,” I heard Warrion Jeremy whispered under his breath.

Sa nanlilisik na mga mata ay sinundan ko siya ng tingin. He occupied the chair on the far corner, looking like he was also been forced to be here, like he did not want to see me as well.

Damn him!

Asshole!

At ako pa talaga ‘yong brat?

How dared him?!

Emotions surged within me, but I refused to succumb to tears. Momma Sat and Daddy Serge did not raise a crybaby. Besides, I had shed enough tears for him and he was not worth more. Let him be with Harriet for all I cared!