CHAPTER 2

Suddenly someone tapped Minu's shoulder , and she came out of her deluu world.😅

Rosé: What on ur mind huhh ( playfully) , ur so lost in your thoughts?
Minu: U-um nothing . What happened?
Rosé: ohh gosh u forgot today is the day of the most important meeting of the year . It's with Mr Min's company.
Minu: ohh yeah, sorry it just slipped out of my mind.
Rosé: ok , so come to the conference room at 7th floor metting will be held there after 1 hour. Mr Kim said that u and I have to prepare the important files and folders, ok?
Minu: okay
Rosé: cool then , and don't be so lost in ur thoughts. I almost called u 3 - 4 times .
Minu: ok . ( She went )
Ooh thank God she went!
Minu starting preparing files,ppt and that stuff .
She kept the files and folders on her desk and went washroom.
After she went , someone's shadow fell on her desk . God knows who!???

In the metting

Namjoon: Good evening , I'm Kim Namjoon the CEO of Kim industry .
Min Yoongi: And I'm Min Yoongi the CEO of Min industry.
They both shook hands . And sat at the chairs . They both have brought their secretaries.
Mr Min's secretary explained her and her company's plan really well. Minu noticed that her plan kinda sounded like her plan.
Anyways every one clapped when she was finished. Now it was Minu's turn she was very nervous but confident also because she has created the best plan and files . She started opening her screen on the smart board .

While Mr Kim took her file to just check that is everything ok.
And he was shooked...
There was nothing in that file , not even a single word .
He panicked, took her other file , and same. When he took the third file he opened the first page , and saw something written on it....
He was just really angry .
He immediately stood up and said , Namjoon : ( cleared throat)
Every one I just want to stop the metting right now , cause of some urgent work.
B: it's ok sir , u go and complete ur work , while we will listen to her plans and presentation.
Minu: yes sir , please go and ho ur work .
Namjoon glared at Minu ,
Namjoon: Please try to understand, it's urgent. We have to stop the metting .
So.. everyone stood up from their chairs and went .

( Next part coming soon.)
Till then
Byee cuties 😘😘