Imagine with Louis.

"SHIT." you yelled as the brand new plate set you bought came crashing down. Today is NOT your day. All you wanted to do is make your boyfriend happy. Louis was picky, and you knew that. But enough was enough. It was his birthday today, also your 3 year anniversary. So, he took you out and you bought him a gift. This really suave outfit, with a spa gift card. He'd love it! Or so you thought. So after being wrong, and hurt, you come back to your place only to have butter fingers! "I just.." you sob to yourself. Why was everything so wrong? You heard Louis calling from the loft, but chose to ignore him. Nothing you said mattered anyway. "Babe.." Louis whispered, "it's fine. It's just a bit of plates." He held you hand and soothed you. "Go away." you snap. He didn't listen. Instead, he scoops you up into his arms to carry you to the couch. As he kissed you between sobs, he said, "I'm sorry. I hurt you today and didn't address it. You deserve so much m-more." "The gift you got was lovely. But all I needed was you. That's all I'll ever need and want. I love you," he said as he kissed your forehead. You looked up to find him on one knee. You gasp and he laughs as he says, "Would you see through all my silly mess and make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?". The answer wad obvious through your kiss. No silly plates, or suave outfit could change your feelings for Louis.