CHAPTER :2✨

*****BANA HER SEY SENI*****
HATIRLATIYOR

( "everything reminds me of you )✨

It's been a week since that accident but I can't forget her eyes , those eyes took place in my heart ahhhhh

It's been a week since that accident but I can't forget her eyes , those eyes took place in my heart ahhhhh .....

I have seen many eyes but those eyes were different , i can feel peace in those eyes I wanna see her again no no ... No ...
I'm just distracting no....

I was in my office and my secretary started telling my schedule for today
She " at 1:00 you have a meeting with Osman's enterprises CEO sir " says
I nodded to her words and she continued her work and I listened to my schedule to distract me from her thoughts....

After completing her work she left from the office and I started my work ...

Then suddenly Deniz entered into the office when I was busy ...
He started giving me previous info " as you said that the reporters were present in the hospital they captured the girl photos with you but I stopped them without leaking in the internet I deleted them is it okay now "

i nodded to his words
I don't wanna drag her in this stuff she didn't even know me and this cringe stuff is unbearable for her , after noticing her I understood that she is not like other girls she is different ....

Then I asked him " and what about stolen weapons " he looked at me and touched his temple "..... That...that .... " I started being curious then he continued " our men got them safely without any scratch " i nodded again then he left the office .....

Then the day went as my
schedule ..........

After that incident with that weird man all members especially girls were asking me weird questions like " is

After that incident with that weird man all members especially girls were asking me weird questions like " is .. he is your boyfriend " or " is he loves you " or like " he is your husband ....??" whatttttttttttt astagfirullahhhhhhh.

I don't even know his name
I saw him for the first time in my life and my bestie was defeating them on behalf of me she was the only support for me , and others were spreading weird rumors about me and that weird man whom I didn't even know.....
Ahhhhhhh but I don't care because it's not true .....