Chapter 21 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

Wow, wow and wow... Thank you people soooooo much oh my Allah. Aaaaahhhhhh... 2.6k reads oh my Allah *Happy dance*

Thank youmariyam3651, samamariya and Henna_Qazi for commenting Wattpad is giving trouble so I can't reply on the comments but Its seen and much appreciated (:

This chapter is dedicated to

_txxa_,

xx_smiley,

mariyam3651,

zainuubb,

Henna_Qazi,

Mini-Monie,

ahmedhuma,

I_just_love_reading,

aiasakama and everyone else who voted if I didn't put your name please don't be angry/sad It's still aso dedicated toward you'll. Thank you'll for all the support.

Enjoy...!!!

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

"Hamza agreed what do you say Layla?" Uncle fareed asked. Everyone diverted their attention to me waiting for an answer. Next week is so sudden it was a shock to me it hasn't even settled in yet. "Layla? Everyone is waiting for your answer." Amina whispered to me.
"Yes I agree." I managed to say.
"Well then we have to go shopping... there's still a lot to prepare will we be done in time? Food, the venue, outfits, Oh my there's so much to be done." Aunty Asma said putting up her hands. Everyone laughed at Aunty Asma. "Don't worry Asma." Hamza's mother said giving a smile.

After getting home everyone went to their rooms... tonight was a fun night. I really enjoyed it. I got up to my room when my phone received a message.

•Hamza•
"Salaams sweetheart... how are you?"

•Layla•
"Walaykumusalaam, I'm okay and you?"

•Hamza•
"I'm great now that I'm talking to you, Are you happy about Paris?"

•Layla•
"Uhrm yes I am happy."

•Hamza•
“Uh you sure? I know it was all very sudden... I wanted to tell you just never got the chance. Hope you not angry???"

•Layla•
"Yes it's very sudden... but no I'm not angry. (:"

•Hamza•
"Great!!! I will see you soon. Sweet dreams sweetheart."

•Layla•
"Sweet dreams."

"What kind of wedding dress you want Layla?" Amina asked while munching on her toast.
"Mmm I think I'd li..."
"It has to be something stunning and over the top." Aunty Asma interrupted.
"We'll go look for one today." Aunty Asma said.

We looked through each and every bridal ware shops not finding anything that looked nice... until we went to the last shop. *Ameerah's bridal ware* "Salaams, how can I help you?" A lady asked with a warm smile. She looked like she was in her twenties. "We're looking for a wedding dress. The most expensive and elegant one you have." Aunty Asma said firmly.

"Right this way." The lady showed us the way to all the dresses. There were so many dresses, different colours and designs. She took out some dresses for us to see.

We went through so many dresses not finding anything. Until I found a white and gold wedding dress it was full embroidery on the top. And full flaring at the bottom

"Try it on!!! Try it on!!!" Amina exclaimed.

I fit it on. It hugged my body shape perfectly it wasn't to tight or too lose it was perfect. "It's beautiful, do you like it Layla?" Aunty Asma asked.
I looked into the mirror "wow" I whispered to myself softly. "I love it." I said going back to the changing room. I'm getting married and neither of my parents will be there with me on my big day. Hot tears came flooding down. I miss father, I miss my mother. Why isn't she here with me? Aunty Sadiyah said once quoting her words 'You look just like that bitch mother of yours' •Knock Knock•

"Layla are you okay? You've been in there for a long time." Amina asked sounding worried. I quickly dried my tears and opened the door. "What happened why are you crying?" Amina gave me a bear hug. I hugged her back.

"Are you okay?" She asked breaking the hug.

"Yeah I'm okay." I forced a smile.
"Did you find a dress?" the lady asked.
"Yes this one." I said handing her the dress.

After shopping for everyone's outfits and shoes we went back home, we were out shopping the entire day.

"I'll get supper ready." Aunty Asma said opening the door.
"I have to finish up my English project." Amina said taking the shopping bags upstairs. Aunty Asma and I prepared supper, grilled pepper steak and sweet rolls with savoury rice and for desert chocolate cake. After supper we were all sitting in the lounge for family time.

"Layla, we will have the mendhi night at Maria's house tomorrow night, it's already sorted." Amina said typing something on her phone. After we all had a fun chat, Amina and I headed to our rooms. I jumped into bed and fell into a deep slumber.

#StayBlessed