010.

I WAKE UP feeling oakley's arms around me and hearing an alarm blaring in my ears. i groan, moving closer into oakley's body as he wraps his arms around my head gently, muffling the noise. 'ay, cench, noah. get up!' i hear cruz yell as both of them kiss their teeth at him.

'tell nady.' oakley replies, his voice raspy. i groan out loud, getting annoyed with all their talking.

'i'm going to be late, i don't want to get up.' i mumble as i turn over, feeling oakley move closer to my back.

i hear cruz begin to speak before he stops, noah giggling at something as i'm too tired to react. 'we'll tell ani you're here.' the brazilian speaks before i hear the door open.

'yeah, and no one else please.' oakley adds on before the door shuts behind noah and cruz. i hum before falling asleep again.

I FINALLY WAKE up by myself, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as i sit up. the bed is empty, oakley gone and a note left on his beside table. 'so it's not bait.' he wrote, with a heart at the end as i laugh. i get up, brushing my teeth before putting my shoes on and going to the girls' block to properly get ready. i walk into mine and ani's room and put my uniform on and doing my makeup and hair. i take my time, seeing as i'm already late, and i play music on in the background. eventually, i finish, pulling my black airforces on and walking down the stairs with my blazer in my hand and my bag on one shoulder.

i walk into the main building, the bell going as soon as i walk in. 'blazer on.' i hear a teacher call as i walk past them, sighing as i pull it on and carry my bag in my hand, walking up the stairs to physics. i open the door, the entire class's attention going onto me as i walk to my seat between oakley and vivienne. 'late, nadya.' mr hoover speaks as i press my lips in a thin line and nod while taking out my equipment and book. i don't spare oakley a glance as my attention remains towards the front, vivienne making me uncomfortable even though she hasn't done anything. 'okay and with your partners, finish these questions and when you're done, you can leave.' hoover speaks as he sits down at his desk, his eyes on his computer before i look down at the paper in front of me. the class has erupted into separate conversations, barely any about the work, and i'm surprised when vivienne turns to me.

'can you do it?' she asks as i furrow my brows at her.

'what?' i ask, confused.

'you're like, smart or whatever. do the sheet and then let me copy it.' she shrugs, making me scoff.

'do it yourself.' i mutter.

'why would i when you're sat next to me?' vivienne asks, making me roll my eyes.

'fine then, i won't sit next to you.' i shrug, taking my stuff and getting up.

'nady.' i hear oakley murmur as i look at him with a shrug before walking off. i sit in the only empty space by a guy i've never seen before just to be petty. i hear my phone buzz from a notification as i take it out, reading the message of oakley.

oak

why'd u move??
ur gf pissed me off
come back
no
why
shes pissing me off
nadya
oakley
lowe it
cant
why
ive already moved
🙄🙄
ill come sit w u den
no dont
why
its too bait
omfg
js stay there
the lessons almost over anyway
ffs
opened 3.20pm

I SEE HIM look over at me before look forward again, vivienne side-eyeing me before moving to sit in my chair. her hand grips on his bicep, faking a loud irritating laugh that makes me feel sick as i scoff, putting my airpods in and finishing the worksheet.

eventually, after class is over i walk out into the corridor with my airpods still in so i don't hear noah walk up to me until i feel his arm wrap around my shoulders. 'nadyyy.' he chirps as i chuckle, taking my airpods out.

'noahhh.' i respond in the same tone as we walk through the corridors. 

'okay so.' he begins, eyeing up a girl walking past us, making me chuckle. 'we're gonna drink tonight? play truth or dare? shit like that?' he questions as i nod.

'of course, only inner circle though, right? i really can't be asked for a huge party.' i ask, looking up at him as we walk down the stairs.

'yeah, yeah for sure. us 4, oakley and manny.' he says as i nod.

'perfect.' i smile.

'like you.' he returns, making me chuckle.

'you're so charming, where's your girlfriend?' i tease.

'don't bring that up, nady.' he says sternly, making me laugh as we walk up to our usual table outside. however this time, manny's with ani and cruz is very clearly third wheeling.

'hey, loves.' i say, sitting next to cruz as i peck his cheek.

'thank god you're here. i couldn't deal with all their flirting anymore.' he says, noah and i laughing as ani and manny blush.

'i heard you two lipsed last night.' manny speaks as i lean my head on cruz's shoulder.

'yeah, we did.' cruz replies.

'there's a video, i think vivienne sent it around.' manny says as i roll my eyes, cursing under my breath.

'i actually can't be asked for her anymore.' i groan as ani shakes her head.

'she's such a bitch.' she speaks as i nod. 'don't waste your energy on her anymore at this point.'

'woah, ani's right.' noah speaks. 'for once.'

'noah.' ani speaks, glaring at the blonde.

'oh my god.' i mumble.

'say your prayers now.' cruz says to manny as he looks at everyone confused.

'yeah, we actually have training now so..'  manny begins, getting up and waiting for cruz and noah.

'oh shit, yeah.' noah says, getting up with cruz following.

'bye girls.' they all say before walking off, leaving ani and i alone.

'that was weird.' i say, looking at her as she nods.

'very.' she speaks, her brows furrowed.