Messed up

"I'm sorry," Luke apologize.
"For what?," Isabel said.
"Evelyn. It's just our group's thing. Every time there's a girl," said Luke.
"Not my problem," Isabel said.
"Fine fine. I promise you not to look at another girl for more than 3 second," Luke promised.
Isabel smiled.
"Isabel, will you be my girlfriend?," Luke asked.
Isabel was blushing so much.
"I didn't know what to say, I was still thinking about Romeo. But when I think about it Luke has always been there to help me," Isabel thought to herself.
"Ye..yes," Isabel answered.
"AHHH!!!!!," Jade and Aly yelled.
Luke and Isabel walk hand in hand back to class.
While Charles and Emily were on the other hall.
"You said you'll wait for me!," Emily said.
"And I will. But Chris and Jake are like brothers to me. I can't just ignore them," Charles explained.
"Fine."
"Were you...jealous?," Charles asked smiling.
"No I'm not," Emily said.
"Mmhmm," Charles said.
"I'm going back to class," Emily said as she left and Charles followed.
Charles keep bothering Emily and asking if she was jealous.
"Luke ran after Isabel, and Charles ran after Emily, and then there's us," Aly said making a sad face.
"You expect Jake and Chris to follow us?," Jade said confusingly.
"No I just feel so left out," Aly said.
Jade signed.
"Let's go back to class," Jade told Aly.
When Jade walked in the room she saw Jake and Chris both making out with Evelyn. Jake was kissing her lips. While Chris was kissing her neck.
"MAN WHORE!!!!!," Jade and Aly both shouted.
Aly flipped a table and Jade punched the hole in the wall. Both ran outside in different directions.
"I can't believe you guys," Luke said.
"What? It's not like they're our girlfriends," Chris said.
"What a nag. Evelyn text me," Jake said getting his backpack.
The bell rang and Mr. Jefferson was still asleep. They left the classroom.
Aly and Jade skipped school for the whole day.
"Where is Aly?," Luke asked.
"Why do you care? You got a girlfriend," said Chris.
"Aly is my friend, of course I care. Not like you. Keep breaking girls heart one after another," Luke gave Chris a lesson.
Jake started laughing.
"Don't even start with me. You're worse Jake. Evelyn really? You know who she is right??," Luke said.
"Uhh a slut. Also got kicked out of school for having sex with her teacher," Jake said.
"And you still wanna?," Charles said.
"Past is the past," Jake said.
"Don't even talk about past. You can't let go of your past either!," Charles yelled.
Jake stood up.
"You wanna fight? Get your ass up," Jake eyebrows rose.