!!!!ATTENTION ALL MY FOLLOWERS, PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

I'm sure you all remember back in February when I brought up someone who used to be my friend was bullying me online on TikTok. I didn't give names then in that situation, and I won't now with this current situation.

I'm sure you all ALSO remember how a few weeks ago someone put something up on my community post about how I sexualize minors (which is a flat out lie), and how I addressed that in the form of a story for all my followers to see and hopefully share.

It has recently been brought to my attention WHY that post was made about me. The girl who was bullying me in Feb., along with another old friend, and someone who is no longer my friend because I kindly asked them to stop making fun of me for not having a dad....they've all been spreading vile rumors about me since February, possibly even before that. They've been telling people I sexualize minors, which is not true at all, and sending random people all my socials for me to ba attacked on. Someone said "they had screenshots of proof."

When I asked about these screenshots, I found out the girl who was bullying me since February took photos of my reading lists to send to people. My reading lists, upon looking through them, I saw there were stories with tags like "mature". I don't often if ever, read through tags on stories, so I didn't notice. However, I WILL start doing that. I also thought the mature tag meant for the language used in the stories.

A lot of stories on my reading lists, I haven't even gotten around to reading yet. I've just seen the cover as a series I like, and save it to my reading list(s) so I can read it later on. Also, some are suggested to me, so I add them from there based on the cover(s). Again, there are several I haven't read. I've taken the time to look through my reading lists, and remove anything with any kind of mature tag.

I personally would never, EVER write or read anything sexual, ESPECIALLY not with the characters being minors. That is an absolutely disgusting, shameful thing to do. And it is just as disgusting and shameful to accuse someone of such actions while KNOWING they're innocent. And it is ALSO disgusting and shameful to believe such rumors about someone without even coming to them to ask them about it.

For anyone who has heard these rumors, I am extremely sorry you've been told such horrible lies. The people who started and have been the main source of these lies, are NOT to be trusted. I'm making it aware to you all now, that they are huge liars and manipulators, and have already gotten this lie around to half the grades in our school.

A lot of you are probably wondering, why haven't I said anything sooner? The reason I haven't said something about this sooner, is because I was taking a bit of a break from most socials to try to deal with this, and figure out a way to address this to you all. I also didn't know about this until last week (Wednesday, May 1st)

Again, I'm very sorry this has all happened. I HAVE looked through my reading lists and taken out whatever I could find that had mature/mature related tags. If you guys find any I've missed, pls let me know!

I'll catch you all in the next story I post, whenever that is and whatever the story may be. Thank you all for taking the time to read this post♡