Training

"Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence."- Vittorio Alfieri

Otsutsuki Ashura was chosen as the successor of Ninshu because of his ideals of peace; however, this didn't agree with his elder brother, Otsutsuki Indra. Indra thought that since he was the eldest, he should lead the world in his father's place. Angered at his younger brother and father, he tried to fight his brother for the position.

After the battle between them, Indra, feeling humiliated from the defeat by his brother, left promising to destroy Ashura and his brethren.

Ashura took his role as successor to Ninshu very seriously, going so far as to travel the four corners of the world just like his father in hopes of teaching people about the special property that allowed one to be one with it... not just nature, and be one with everyone as well.

He even gained some followers during his travel. Just like his father, he too shared his chakra with his followers. His children started calling themselves Senju and Uzumaki. He had two sons and a daughter.

On the other hand, when Indra heard the exploits of his younger brother, he too gained some followers who were against the ideals of 'Peace through love' and wanted to bring peace in the world through power alone. His children gained the power of the Sharingan. He had four sons and two daughters.

His descendants started calling themselves Uchiha, ironically, who too held hate for Ashura's descendant.

Time caught up to him, just as it did for every living thing, and it took his life away. Indra, who was a genius, also had a similar fate. Despite all of his natural genius, he was also someone that time removed.

Everyone had to die at some stage.

Their descendants fell very short of their ancestor's wishes. They forgot their burden and tasks they should have carried on through their blood.

Naruto looked at the giant fox behind bars. The Kyuubi had orange, silky looking fur, with black markings around his eyes connected to his, funnily enough, rabbit-like ears. The upper body was humanoid, including the hands. The lower body was just like a fox, barring the nine long swaying tails in the back. The fire was the closest thing they looked like.

The red, slitted eyes looked him closely with a hint of malice. Naruto spoke first.

"You're The Kyuubi!" Naruto half-shouted, and suddenly everything made sense to him; it clicked in his head as he had just found the last missing piece of the puzzle. The glares, the words, the hatred behind the eyes of everyone suddenly made sense. Kyuubi was sealed inside him.

Naruto's face pales, and he finds himself looking downwards, he had many questions in his head, but many of them, Why Me? Why did the fourth sealed Kyuubi inside me? Why do people hate me then? I'm the reason Kyuubi is not out there killing people. Do they not understand how seals work? Naruto asked himself in confusion.

Naruto stood silent and just kept his gaze at the floor, and he didn't understand it; why did the fourth Hokage choose him? Did he choose him because he had no parents and therefore much more accessible to burden him rather than someone with parents?

Kurama looked at him with concern written all over his face; while true, the citizens didn't try to harm him, except three times. However, still, he knew Naruto suffered from the number of insults, glares thrown at him every day, but most importantly, he longed for love, for someone to call a friend, for someone to call family.

While Naruto wondered why Kyuubi had attacked his village, sure everyone around him said that Kyuubi was a demon, but was it just that? Did he attack the village for no reason other than just being a demon?