||Childhood Friend||

Two children playing peacefully, thats Y/n and Beomgyu. At the time they were both 5 and lived in a small town, they enjoyed going to the park and everyday they would find things to do.
Suddenly that happiness would have to end as Beomgyu suddenly told Y/n that he would have to go.

"W-will you be back..?" Y/n asks sadly

"I dont know.. but now I have to go." Beomgyu says as he was also in a very sad mood

These two never knew that they would have to be separated, they were basically inseparable until the news Beomgyu said today. As they started sobbing Beomgyu took out a very small bear plushie with a keychain and gives it to Y/n. After that, Beomgyu walks away.

A couple of years past as Y/n has slightly got over the incident, although she thought about some weird things about Beomgyu, like how she never met his parents. And after all that sobbing about Beomgyu leaving, she never actually knew the reason he had to leave. She is now 16 and today is the first day of high school.

-WOWOWOW
hello! This is your author here and this will be my first book that I would be writing! Sorry if it was quite short, although the many ideas I have I am still struggling with how to use the tools here. I will try to post at least once a week or more depending on how busy I am, please dont spam me if I dont post often ㅠㅠ Also next page will be your perspective!!

~Lovely author Loviles!!~