||Something's Off..||

Authors Pov:

Currently you and Beomgyu and walking together to school while laughing until your other friends notice you talking to him so comfortably. We both walked towards them as they look at you guys surprisingly. Soon later you talk about your situation with him, as you guys were childhood best friends while Yuqi is in shock still.

"SO YOU KNOW HIM?!?" Yuqi says as she is still fangirling.

"Obviously" Hyunjin in his sassy tone says

Soon, Beomgyu and the others get close with each other as we all talk about random stuff. Although sometimes Beomgyu would have to go somewhere because of all the random calls he gets, no one really minded it though.

It's been a week since you have met Beomgyu recently, you are now in your room currently as you are playing with the stuffed bear that Beomgyu gave you. Now, the more you are looking at it, it also seems like it's staring back, just like there is another soul in the bear.

Beomgyu was secretly in the bears soul watching over her..
he would do that to make sure if anything happened to her even if he is the one in danger. Thats how much he cares for her. He would risk his life for her if he had to.

Your situation with the bear staring at you would happen often, even in school since you carry the bear as a keychain on your backpack. When you feel it staring you would notice that Beomgyu would be zoning out like he has no soul. But you didn't think much of it, he would do it pretty often too so you thought of it as normal.

-AHHH I AM SO SORRY GUYS I PROMISED TO UPDATE ATLEAST ONCE A WEEEK BUT I HAVEN'T GOT TO
Please forgive me ㅠㅠ GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry again if I am changing the POV too much, I keep getting confused with myself-