Jacob

I was sitting on the table in the coffee shop waiting for the cappuccino I just ordered. I decided to do homework since I didn't have anything else to do, I didn't have friends to text, my mother was probably at work but I don't care because I never talk to her. I have nothing but homework.

I take my laptop out and I start copying my notes to my notebook, I already had them but a guy I usually helped asked me to write them for him for exchange of 5 dollars. I started charging people for doing work and I have to admit that it's been awesome, sure some people didn't like the idea and some stopped asking for my work but a lot of the popular people at school didn't care and found it fair so they did payed a good amount. For example, notes are 5-7 depending on how long and how good they want them, essays are to 15-25 also depending on how long and the teacher the work is for.

Let's just say I get for about 100 every two days. It's awesome and all I have to do is copy homework in different words.

As I was writing the notes, I hear, "your name is Jacob?", I turn around and it's the same guy who got my order, I assume that he thought my name was Jacob because the notes said so, "oh, uh, no, they are notes for someone else, my name is Meredith", *I answer as I look at him, he has brown puffy hair, dark brown eyes, white skin, long arms, I could say he was 6'1-6'2, his nose had a bridge but it didn't look bad. "Pretty name" he says as he puts a coffee on my table, "your order"
"Thank you"
"You're welcome, Jacob" he says as he leaves with a quiet chuckle leaving his mouth. I just rolled my eyes but it was kind of funny .