chapter five

James Bondwell

Ed swiped his card roughly into the slider to check in. Was told so many times in his head to uptake only. He gossiped how bad they were to draw them apart. Jason shot Ed off his new jobs in Auckland. Lost his favourite knife and spoon in the flat. Was told by Ed that no one comes to his house. Told so many people not to come. Jason came because of his friends. Jason was not a good friend and an outcast. Told by so many to destroy Jason and his work. Ed was notified in his head that Dr Monica was on the rise. Was told to reprimand them and do not excel them as UN had terrorism wars for them to play out. Shot UN dead later.

"Calamities?" sniffed his kid Jalyn. Sold off their names for witness protection. Told so many times to not go back to Niue as so many wanted them dead. Jason lost Ed and his friendship when Jason got Dr Monica into trouble. Sold of Dr Jason to the pigs at 34 when he dies of gun shot wounds.

Dr Monica was all good to go. Had enough on them to survive. Edgar lost his names and found a new name. James. James for the times lost.

"Please to meet you? James?" uttered the ward attendant as she wheeled the elderly man in.

It had been nine years and he had been older for a while. Lost his lucrative job as a teleporter in UN as had disrupted a matai system just to kill matai kids.

"Matai? he didnt know" uttered Ed. Jason soldered off all Dr Jobs and lost his job too. Jason is a fat little piggy man that has no idea what to do in emergencies.

Shuddered at the thought of losing so many lives from Jason. He uttered one name before he died "Akini" and died piously and peacefully.

"Molly hurry up! rummaging again are we?" yelled the liutennant. He had recruited Ed's granddaughter in the army. Lost his lucrative deals in teleport telepathy as he had damaged matai descended kids.

"One round?" screamed the women of voice givers to people's heads. "James? how many guns did he have" exclaimed the cops. He had three. One in any pocket at times. " Do they know?" squealed Molly as she left off his kitten to the cattery. 

Molly now a bustling twenty three year old. Shouldered off the responsibility to Janet's crib as Janet was now a wealthy benefactor for the men. She did not like how Ed had damaged her parents. Jason described Sonya as a mental hag who had no idea why Sonya was alive. Told Sonya her baby wouldn't survive to just enjoy herself at the meeting.

Ed was notified and he never said a word. Knew Sonya more. Told to keep well. That was all. Jason shot off Sonya to the pigs later.

"What is it?" said Joshua? he did not know they were taking him to shoot. He did not know anything but Sonya was adamant we killed her baby. So was not sticking around for sins to grow. Sold Sonya off the piggery later.

Jason soldered off James as Bondwell. Told him to lie in wait for them at hospital. Was fired it off before it happened.

Sonya mentally bad. Was told by Ediny that the baby died. "So what" said Ed. He did not know Ediny was a hack and did not know she did not like Dr Monica being better than them. Sold Ed off as a client needing a home.

"Ed? please get down from there" as the nun took his temperature. He was going scared. He did not need to be in hospital.

Told Ed off. "One day son, we will all be together" was the last his son heard from his dad. His dad Ed shot himself in hospital. Got his gun from his friend. Was not able to escape the asylum. "What is it?" whined Ed. Ed laughed later. He was immortal.

Dr Monica made Ed morph into a young jew man at times. He was so handsome to behold. " What is it?" squirmed Eddie. He did not like his Dad being captured by Duke University to experiment.