January

" Are you sure this is the place?" Ming asked Minji over the phone to make sure that she got the right address from Minji.

" I have double checked". Minji replied while she is cleaning her desk. It is full of proof-of-payment papers to immediately catch up with his team for loading at Seongsu. Today coincides with the payday of his member team, and Minji does not want to be late for salary payment. Because she knows what it's like to get paid a salary late and she doesn't want her team to go through it.

" Ah, Ming! I forgot we have the PIC phone number, he attached his phone number on email, I will send it right away to you. 응 끝어." Minji added and checked company's email right away.

So far Minji has never used email with her name to take care of her start-up needs, hoping that no business partner would get biased to it just because Minji emailed them. That's the advice Aldi gave to her and the truth is, business is business, the other side of Minji should not be distracted.

" Shin Dong Yoon, zero one zero , eight,six, five..." Minji murmured while writing the message to Ming and surprised by a message hse didn't expect to come.

" 오랜만입니다 민지야... 지냈어요?" - Hi Minji, long time no see, how are you ( Jin)".

Minji was surprised to read the message. She said to herself, it wasn't all this time that Jin blocked her and wouldn't talk to her anymore.

Jin is the first Korean male Minji is dating and falls deeply in love with him. They dated for almost two years and ended up bad because Jin always made Minji feel lonely and disrespectful of her efforts. Many times Jin always breaks communication with Minji and comes to her just because he feels lonely.

Jin was a Korean air force pilot. Minji and Jin meet each other when Minji decides to live in the Gyeonggi-do area. At first Jin was a green flag man who always pampered Minji, even they had lived together for a year.Despite having a good job, Jin always felt less about his life and always compared his income to other friends.This made Jin always blame Minji for no reason, as if being with Minji his life had become difficult. In fact, at that time Minji was trying to pursue her dream of establishing a start-up, where Jin's support never got Minji and always said that Minji had a mental disorder.

No matter how much Minji tries to behave positively to Jin, Jin will always find a way to throw Minji out of his life.That's when Minji realizes that when she's no longer respected, it's time to stop and leave.Minji therefore chose to move back to Seoul and start her life again with the help of Aditya, and that's when Minji wrote the song called January, because her dream with Jin, a career she expected all to disappear in early January.

나의 사랑, 우리의 이야기는 여기까지

그의 처지를 슬퍼하지 마라

우리가 다르기 때문이 아니야.

들어봐, 노래를 들어봐.

이 노래는 이 신음소리이야

우리의 이야기는 끝날 in January.

This song is a song that made AMA surprisingly more known to South Korean people because of the harmony of the music that Adit created and also touching lyrics. No one really knows that the poetry that Minji wrote was honestly meant for Jin. It was a hit song that made AMA got offered by many record labels in South Korea which offers to launch their mini-single album.

. . .

" OMG it's gonna be so great!Look how fabulous our booth, tomorrow's launching will be so LIT". Edward was admiring the stall booth that Sagwa team has installed while having a phone with Adit.

" I know you guys surely did a great job. This theme collection is so Minji, so creative. I will make sure to drop by tomorrow at lunch". Adit promised to Edward.

" You better do, honey". Edward replied then hung up the phone while looking around searching for Minji until one guy approached him.

" 안녕하세요. I am Dong Yoon the lead organiser for this event, are you the CEO of Sagwa? Can you write down a background story of your start-up so that we can put it in our information board?" He said the Edward.

Edward was a second glance this tall, brownish hair, and clean look man then shake his head quickly.

"네? Oh, I am not the CEO , but she is! Right on time she is just arrived". Edward pointed Minji who just entered the gallery with her white mini dress and denim jacket and high pony tail hair walking towards Edward and Dong Yoon.

This is the first time Dong Yoon meet Minji in real life. She heard about Minji before but she does not expect that the one who talked with him all this time through email is actually that Minji whose sing a song of January so beautifully. Dong Yoon is trying to gather himself because he can't believe that Minji who he is admired all this time is standing in front of him.

" Yes , what can i help you? Minji spoke directly after noticing Edward was calling her from far.

Dong Yoon stood like statue and did not say any words until Edward snapped his fingers couple times. " Ibayo, what did you ask just now, this is our CEO".

Dong Yoon wakes up from his quick day dreaming and gives Minji the paper to fill " Could you write down a background story of your startup so that we can put it on information board?"

" Sure! How many words should I write" Minji asked to Dong Yoon.

" Just a brief story, Gwenchanayo". Dong Yoon replied nervously.

Edward is about to say something about Minji and Dong Yoon awkward situation, but his attention was distracted by Chanseok who miss-installed the photo booth, " No not like that, honey!" Then he leaves Minji and Dong Yoon alone.

" 아무튼, I am Dong Yoon the CEO of feeel.d who talked with you through email. Bangawoyo, welcome to startup relay popup". Dong Yoon introduced himself.

" Bangawoyo, I am Minji. Finally we meet". Minji replied Dong Yoon introduction with smile.

" Yeah, I know you are Minji".