Communication 32: Sonoda in Junior High

Younger Sonoda - "I'm Sonoda. It's my second year of junior high. And as you can see... I'm different than everyone else."

Chuunibyou Example 1:Looks directly at a fictional camera.

Chuunibyou Example 2:Internal narration insisting he is different.

Whoosh

Najimi - "Good morning, Sonoda!"

Sonoda - "..."

Najimi - ?

Sonoda suddenly moves his head.

Sonoda - "If I hadn't moved right then, I could've gotten hurt."

Chuunibyou Example 3:Dodges invisible attacks.

Najimi - "Sure. Whatever."

Dragon T-shirt

A kid bumps into Tadano, who is trying to get to his class.

Tadano grabs the person's collar, even though the person is about a 1/2 foot taller than Tadano, and Tadano then goes up to his ear, and whispers something that had the kid somewhat confused, yet relieved.

The kid then goes to leave, and he bumps Sonoda as he leaves.

This angers Sonoda.

Sonoda reaches for the kid.

Sonoda - "The next time you decide to walk in front of me and bump me, you'll never feel the blessing of life again! So, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!"

The Kid - "S-Sorry!"

Chuunibyou Example 4: Picks a fight in front of people.

"You-Know-What"

Sonoda - "Najimi, Today's you-know-what."

Najimi - "You-know-huh?"

Sonoda stops. He is fastening his buttons.

A teacher walks by.

Najimi tells the teacher good morning, and Sonoda bows.

Chuunibyou Example 5: Doesn't want to get in trouble.

Sonoda - "Operation T to K is a go!"

Chuunibyou Example 6: Likes to make up "operations".

The "T to K" in "Operation T to K" Means Tadano to Kawaii.

The word "love" is written on the school track.

Tadano meets Kawaii near the school track.

Sonoda tried to matchmake Tadano and Kawaii, so he told Tadano to go to a place near the school track..

...

...

Kawaii - "What do you want, Tadano?"

Tadano - "I... I was t-told to come h-here..."

(At this point of time in Tadano's life, his communication disorder wasn't as bad as it was now, and he was able to speak rather well, but not too often, but things always change, some for the better, and some for the worse.)

Kawaii - "You didn't want to confess you're love to me?"

Tadano - ?!

Tadano, feeling forced into the situation, subtly nods, expressing a semi-true feeling about his feelings for Kawaii. 

Tadano - "I really only... w-want... to be friends. I-If that's okay with... y-you." 

Kawai - "No way! You're way too silent! You barely even speak! And you can't speak well when you do!"

Things Become Worse

Tadano pauses for a moment after Kawaii leaves.

Sonoda - "..." I should'nt've done that...

And Tadano's communication disorder worsened, to the point where we was barely able to write what he thought, even alone.

Sonoda, on the other hand, completely stopped being a Chuunibyou, and his personality today was formed due to that, he changed from that "phase" and became a person whom wanted to help anyone he could.

Present Day

Najimi - "A lot of teens like to think that they're special, but it's just a sign that they're going through a phase! Ha ha ha! And Sonoda had it bad!"

Komi, Hito, and Shoko are surprised to hear about this part of Sonoda.

Tadano, on the other hand, hated the memory, all he wanted to do was to forget about it. It deeply hurt to remember for him, it was the reason on why he wasn't able to communicate anymore, it crushed him.

Sonoda - "You don't know what happened after, do you...?"

Najimi - "No, I don't!"

Sonoda - "I... I'm the reason on why... Tadano... can't... communicate..."

Najimi - "W... What...?"

Sonoda - "Tadano was able to communicate rather well, better than Komi, Hito, and Shoko are able to now, until that day, and after what happened, he became completely silent, not uttering a single word, not to his family, not to anyone, and apparently, not even alone would he speak. I'm at fault..."

Tadano hugs Sonoda, as he knows all too well the pain that it caused to himself, and to Sonoda, who feels a massive amount of guilt from the occasion.

This information shocks Komi, Shoko, and Hito.

Naijmi - "Oh. I didn't know that..."

Tadano stops hugging Sonoda.

Sonoda, while in the hug, realized that Najimi brang this up, which caused an immediate spiritual death.

This sudden occurrence surprised everyone. 

Communication 32 - The End