Chapter 7

After the six had successfully gotten onto the ferris wheel, it took a few more minutes until they could actually reach the top since there were still quite a few people who were getting on and off the ride but once they finally got to enjoy the full experience of the ferris wheel, they were absolutely overjoyed.

"YUJIN UNNIE LOOK! THE VIEW UP HERE IS AWESOME!" Hyunseo exclaimed, in all honesty Hyunseo has never actually been on a ferris wheel before, she never really had the privilege to enjoy theme parks as much like this since her parents always told her that they wanted her to focus on her studies even at such a young age. Whenever she did have any free time for herself or any type of break from school, they would still make her  study in advance since she still "needed to keep her grades up" is what they would always tell her.

They never allowed the younger girl to go and hang out with her old group of friends even if it was for "study groups" most of the time, they would always say that studying alone was best, especially for someone like Hyunseo who let's admit, easily gets distracted with too many people with her. It was all so that she could focus more and hopefully for them get better results, then again, Hyunseo was completely fine with having to study alone, she really didn't mind since she never liked being with that group anyway. The only reason she was ever with them in the first place was cause they would never leave her side, she was the so-called social butterfly of the group meaning she had many connections with people (even some of the teachers since they always favored her) and they always used this to their advantage. The young girl knew of this all too well and she completely aware of what they were doing they weren't exactly being sleek using her for things like this, yet despite all this she did nothing since they weren't technically harming her or others really in any kind of way, so as long as nothing bad happened to her and the people around her she was kinda okay with it.

Still, right now she was extremely lucky that her parents had allowed her to hang out with them like this even though she may or may not be questioning as to why they allowed her in the first place. Whatever the reason was, Hyunseo was going to make sure that this opportunity given to her would not go to waste "Yes Hyunseo, calm down I can see that" Yujin answered, amused by their youngest's behavior and how much the girl was enjoying the ride.

As she, kept gazing at the view before them, her unnies were looking at her with soft smiles plastered on their lips. They were glad that she was enjoying herself and they were really glad that they got to see the younger like this, the girl is rarely ever quiet, and you can tell by the way that she couldn't stop staring and smiling that she was entranced by the view "I really enjoyed today" she confessed to the five.

"Well good, that was the whole point of buying the tickets after all" Gaeul said in the sassiest tone she could muster pairing it along with a hair flip which only made a few of the girls roll their eyes at her, the rest just chuckled at their unnie and her attempt to be sassy.

Hyunseo smiled and leaned her head onto the window not minding the ruckus their eldest had caused "You know, this is actually my first time going to a theme park, my parents don't usually let me go out, they were too busy when I was younger to go out like this and really spend time with me."

This surprised the girls, they never would have expected Hyunseo out of all people to not be able to experience things like this. They knew how stable she and her family was since there were times that they had to pick her up from her place just to convince her parents to go out with them, luckily they were the kindest people they ever met and they always allowed Hyunseo to go out with them, now they didn't even having to ask since they earned their trust and whenever the two saw one of them, they would immediately invite them in and call Hyunseo from her room to inform her they were here already. They never knew that Hyunseo's parents were actually really strict behind all that.