Kalego's Doubt And Anger (SFW)

*Spoilers For Anime Onlys*

He was angry, destructive, and losing control of his powers, but he was also lost and hurt.

Kalego's magic surrounded him. His emotions were all over the place.

A huge ball of lightning gathered above his head. He was so angry. His aura was terrifying. The purple-haired wanted to cry so badly and scream, but he wouldn't. He had to keep it all in, but it hurt. His soul ached.

Why did his brother have to betray him like that? He trusted him. He admired him.

But all that mattered right now was that he knew that he was his enemy now.

With that thought Kalego looked at his room, his anger still there, his wicked phase still active. The demon took a swing at his couch and tore it, the next one he made to his curtains, and so on and so forth.

Everything he could tear he destroyed until he reached his cacti.

That made him pause, looking at his green plant, the one he had taken care of and cultivated, he just couldn't do it.

With that realization he fell to his knees, finally letting silent tears flow. He felt the magic inside him being consumed quickly but he didn't care, his head hurt, his body was hurting too, but he didn't care.

He didn't want to fight anymore.

The lighting in the room dissipated. His wicked phase did not stop though, he could still feel the rage in his system.

His heart was breaking, his body was exhausted and he just felt lost.

Then his head was filled with what Narnia had said 'Don't get any closer to that kid Iruma.' Kalego stares into his room 'That thing is dangerous.' He looked around and found himself still kneeling, with the destruction he did as if a wild beast went rampaging in it. His head started to hurt again when more of his brother's words came flowing into his head 'The most loathsome thing of all. He is a-'

Kalego looked at his hands and whispered "Human." He then clenched his chest "Damn it...Iru...ma..." his breathing was getting hard to control "A-A human..." he then threw his head to the ground "How is this possible? He... he..." The more he thought about it the more he was losing control "Damn it all!" He slammed his hand on the ground. He wanted to know everything about Iruma but at the same time, he didn't want to, he was conflicted, but his anger was the most dominant of feelings inside him, anger for his brother, for not telling him why he let Atori invade Babyls.

Just for a second, his thought stopped as something dawned on him... If Iruma was human it made sense why he was summoned as a familiar twice even... curse that principal and his damn cat who knew!

He thinks of the boy again. Iruma was not normal, he knew that from the first day, but he also knew that Iruma was not bad, not evil. He cared about others. He wanted to help, he wanted to protect, Iruma was just a kid...a kid who laughed, a kid who played, a kid who studied hard, a kid that...

Kalego stopped thinking, he was at the bottom of his thoughts again but he uttered one last thing "What to do now?" he whispered to himself. He stayed like that, in the middle of the floor for who knows how long until his emotions stopped swirling inside him, but then there was a knock at the door that made Kalego lift his head "Who is it?" he said, his voice sounding exhausted.

"Kalego-kuuun. It's me" The demon frowned and tried to get up from his spot as he got to the door there was Shichirou "Woah... you're pretty on edge, huh?"

"The question I'm about to ask, don't answer it." Shichirou just nodded.

Kalego told him what his brother told him and finally looked up "Shichirou. Is Iruma a human?" he told him not to answer but he knew the other demon well.

"I see." Now that his suspicion was confirmed he didn't know what to do. He was the guard dog of Babyls and Iruma was a human...the more he thought about it, the more his mind started to ache again.

There was it, the voice of his brother he didn't want to hear right now... but it said something strange... something from a long time ago... 'Kalego. Take pride in that path you follow.' his eyes opened "I am the guard dog of Babyls and have a duty to protect its students and its order. Anything in everything that disturbs the peace of Babyls is my enemy. Whether it's my family, my colleagues, or even one of the students themselves. And so, I have heard absolutely nothing. I asked a question and you didn't answer me. That's all that happened. Isn't that right?" he will protect Babyls no matter what and that includes Iruma. He was a part of Babyls and a part of his responsibility, he will keep this a secret as well.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Later he lay down on his bed looking at the ceiling. The storm inside him had calmed, but there was still the storm in his heart. He still doesn't understand why Narnia had done what he did and why he attacked Babyls but that was something he could find out later.

Cerberus appeared beside his bed, tilting its head at the side as if questioning Kalego "Cerberus." The dog moved one of its three heads closer to Kalego and laid it beside its master He patted the three-headed dog and took a deep breath before closing his eyes, trying to sleep, his thoughts still running through everything that happened and how to move forward with Iruma as a student. He opened his eyes once more stared at the ceiling once more and sighed, this was going to be a long night.

•❅──────✧❅END❅✧──────❅•