Summer boys

Hello my name is Lindsey Sawyer. I live with my roomate Hailey Abbott.

This story is going to be about a boy who changed my life.

" Hailey I'm going to be late to my class because of you hurry up!"

" Ok Ok!! Gosh i gotta look cute for

Josh and you know why Lindsey "

Josh is such a jerk but a super hotty with swag. I hate it when he uses Hailey for sex .

When we head out the door there goes Josh walking up to Hailey... and like always he says " Can't wait for tonight babe."

Hailey is your regurlar blonde blue eyed chick. Thats why she gets all the guys but Josh is the one for her. While josh has green sexual eyes that when you look into you want him in your bed already ;).

While Josh and Hailey are sexualy whispering to eachother ... I saw this boy walking up to me. He was such a hotty with his dirty light brown hair and hazel eyes.

He stopped right in front of me not knowing what he wanted or what he was asking for.. I was just so lost in his hotness !

" ........where it is... Helllllooo? You there cutie?"

" Oh im sorry haha day dreaming HA HA HAA!"

I sounded so dumb ugh...

" Haha thats fine i was wondering where building C was.. Sorry im new to this University."

" Oh thats fine .. Uhhh building C is right over there" I pointed to this big blue building with a big C on it that it was so obvious to see.

" Oh wow that was easy haha.. Thank you so much hun."

" Your welcome anytime!!"

Hailey was getting ready to leave so i had to hurry up.

" Umm whats your name?"

"Jake..jake... cembo."

I love how he just said it... It was just so perfect with his perfectly white shiny teeth and with his beautiful eyes smiling at it.

" Nice to meet you Jake im Lindsey Sawyer."

" Oohh a Sawyer huh...? So im guessing your the principals daughter?"

" Ugh yepp you got that right!"

" HAHA well my class is going to start in about ..... 2 min haha i better get going ... Sadly."

" aww why sadly?!"

" You seem really great.. And a cool nice person to talk to .. Haha "

"Aww you seem really great too..want to grab a bite out to eat after school? Then probably we can hangout in my dorm ... Or yours! Haha how does that sound Jake..?"

" WOahhh that sounds great im so happy that you asked haha!! "

" Ok well then I"ll see youu theennn!!"

" Ok love "

While i was going to walk up to Hailey and remind her our class will be starting in 1 min .. There goes Jake coming back.

" uhh hello again shouldn't you be heading to class?!"

" Yeah but i felt like i had to give you a kiss for the help ;) "

" I gue-"

His soft lips touched mine while his hands were in my tangled brown hair that i didnt have time to de tangle this morning..

" Thanks love "

His eyes looked back at me i didn't know what to say. I couldn't wait to see him again to see what else would happen beetween us at my dorm ;)