4. Welcome to Beacon

BoBoiBoy and BoBoiBoy Galaxy belongs to Animonsta Studios and Disney Channel

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OCs and story

All soundtracks belongs to their respective owners

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - BoBoiBoy Galaxy Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Beacon Academy

It was a cloudy day, the staff and students are doing whatever they are doing However, the silence was broken the the humming of loud engines.

Soon, the skies are filled with Atlas Military and Atlas Academy ships which causes too much noise and blocking out the beautiful sun rays.

In the Headmaster's Office, Ozpin and Glynda looked down at the new arrivals as they begin unloading their passengers.

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels." Glynda commented with a bit of displeasure.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man." Ozpin argued. "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore."

Noticing an entry request appearing on his desk, Ozpin turned away from the window and concentrated his attention to the holographic screen. After granting the sender of the request access, it only took a second for the elevator doors to open up and revealed a powerful looking man.

The man's graying black hair was neatly kept, and he was dressed in a pure white military uniform. His oddest feature was a small plate of metal attached to his head, just above his right eyebrow. The man is none other than General James Ironwood of the Atlesian army and headmaster of Atlas Academy.

"Ozpin!" Ironwood greeted the headmaster cordially.

"Hello, General." Ozpin replied, standing up.

"Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long." Ironwood insisted as he shook Ozpin's hand before turning his attention to Glynda, "And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met."

"Oh, James!" Glynda said with a wave, before dropping her polite act. "I'll be outside."

"Well, she hasn't changed a bit." Ironwood noted as she left the room.

"So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?" Ozpin asked as he poured them both a cup of coffee, "Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival."

"Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year," Ironwood answered as he took the mug and added something extra out of a canteen produced from his coat, "Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up."

"I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned." Ozpin said as he took a seat at his desk with his coffee mug.

"Well, concerned is what brought them here." Ironwood replied.

"I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult."

"Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men."

"We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression." Ozpin said as he took a sip of coffee.