Chapter one

I used to hate my little sister and my parents the only one I loved was my older sister, Hazel. I would never hugged any of them or shown them love but now I wish I did before "it" happened. The day the science lab accidentally released a deadly sickness that turns everyone into those creatures.... I wish I could hug my little sister and parents but I can't.... They left me here alone because they couldn't find me when they were leaving.... They might be alive but if they are I won't be able to see them again cause I wont survive.... I might but I don't think I will.... I remember the day it happened me and my two best friends were hanging out in our treehouse and then we saw a person with pink hair and red eyes and fangs skipping towards us but then we saw some of our school mates with pure white hair, red eyes one layer of skin so you could see their bones, and black cuts on them stumbling.... They were chasing a little girl and when they got to her they ate six layers of her skin until they got to the last layer then they cut her all over leaving black cuts then they breathed in her mouth turning her into one of them... I then saw my parents car driving away they were crying.
"MOM DAD I'M RIGHT HERE!" I yelled to them they looked at me and were crying they were about to stop until more of those zombie like creatures started chasing them so they drove away...
Now all I have are my two best friends James and Ash.... We will never leave each other and we will fight till the end of our lives....