party invite

A regular day for the loud family, Lincoln was getting the daily mail when he saw a special looking letter.

"Ooh what's this?"he says to himself before going inside.

He takes the mail inside and reviews it until a beautiful looking letter appears with the name 'party invite'the letter looked fancy with gold, black and silver lining.

Letter opener

He immediately gasped and ran to the stationary draw in the kitchen to grab a envelope opener

Once he gets it he ran back to the living room and sat down and opened the letter,he read the letter and gasped.

he immediately shouted.

"EVERYONE!!!""

The shout got everyone's attention, thinking that Lincoln is in trouble immediately and quickly bolted.

"What happened? Are we getting robbed at broad daylight?"Lori asked

"Are you okay?are you hurt?"Rita asked

"What! No? I got news"

"News,what news"

"Look at this"
Lincoln shows them the fancy invitation.

"Ooh it looks pretty"Lola stated

"Well Lincoln read it"

"Mhmm,it says we're invited to a party"

"..."

The boy knew it was coming as their eyes widen in shock,the emotion turns to happiness and excitement.

"EEEEEEEEE"

The girls squealed in excitement and danced around, Lincoln sighs as they looked at the parents.

They're shocked faces turned to smiles too as he reads the letter again.

Lincoln gasps so loudly that paused everyone.

"What! What's wrong linc"

"It also says it be in 2 days and outfits will be delivered"

Everyone was silent as the house is shaking with joyful squeals and screaming.

Lincoln watches as everyone celebrate, Lincoln looks down to the child next to him,Lily looked at him back and gave him a light smile.

He gives her a stern look of 'will you behave at the party'she knew the gaze and nodded while crawling into his lap and cuddled up with him.

The two watch their family celebration,he hoped his outfit will looked good.

He wonders who else is invited, suddenly he got texts from his friends.

"" Texting

"Lincoln, guess what I got invited to a cool party"Clyde said

"No way me too"Stella replied

"Omg Me three"girl Jordan stated

"Me four"rusty texted back

"Me five"zach said

"No way you too"Liam

"I'm invited to a party as well"Lincoln texted back.

"Are we going to the same party?"Liam asked

"I don't know but we'll find eventually"Lincoln replied

Texting ended

"No way"Lincoln replied to himself
Lincoln sighs as he hopes that nothing happens.

Everyone was looking at his texts in shock as his friends were also invited to a party.

They immediately thought they're friends were invited too.

They quickly pulled out their phones and started texting their friends too.

The parents smile to their children as they know will behave in a good party.

To be continued