2013 ~ Part 1

22nd February  - Australia

Ross and Laura are currently in Australia. Ross has realised he has feelings for Laura and they aren't changing anytime soon. Even if last year he did date one of his Teen Beach Movie co-stars Morgan, it didn't last long. Ross is snapped out of his thoughts by his mom's voice.  

"Hey Ross we should go for dinner tonight maybe at the beach with Laura and Ellen?" Stormie suggests. She is aware her son is starting to have feelings for his brunette best friend co - star but she hasn't asked him about it yet as she doesn't want to push it too much.

"Um sure mom I'll go ask them" he says with small smile walking away and knocking on the door that separated their rooms as they were staying in an interconnecting room. 

"Hey my mom was wondering you guys wanna head down to the beach this evening and the restaurant down there for dinner?" Ross asks

"Um sure why not sounds lovely doesn't it Laura"  Ellen replies smiling over to her daughter waiting for her response.

"Yeah it does, how about we getting ready and meet you down the lobby at 6?" Laura asks looking between Ross and her mom.

"Sure sounds good I'll let mom know" Ross smiles
"Perfect we'll see you soon sweetheart" Ellen smiles as Ross leaves.

"So you and Ross?" Ellen asks Laura curiously.

"What do you mean?" Laura replies acting confused. Knowing full well she is starting to crush on him slightly. He has flirted with her a lot since being in Australia like yesterday during their livestream and also today during the games they played at the Hanging with studio he hugged her in public. They try not show a lot of their friendship in public as they know it's quiet flirty and could come of as they're a couple when they're not and fans don't need to see any of it. 

"You know what I mean don't act innocent Laura" Ellen rolls her eyes at her daughters antics though she can tell by the way Ross and Laura look at each other something is going on or will happen. They have a lot of flirty banter and bickering.

"We're just friends Mom" Laura says rolling her eyes. Why is  everyone so invested with them?  She wonders.

"Hmm sure because friends don't look at each other the way you do" Ellen replies with a sigh.

"Come on I need to get ready for dinner" Laura whines. 

Ellen rolls her eyes at her daughters denial. 

"Ok Laur" She says smirking. 

About 2 hours later dinner is over and Ross and Laura are walking along the beach hands intwined. 

"Wanna hangout after maybe sleepover movie night in my room?" Ross asks Laura. 

"Hmm sure" She smiles in response.  

"So you gonna miss me when I go on tour?" He asks. Ross is going on tour with R5 in 3 weeks. 

"No of course I won't, I'll be busy hanging out with Calum without you or Raini I have lots of friends to replace you with" Laura says smirking at him as she nudges his chest with her elbow. 

"Whatever Marano" Ross says pretending to be mad. Though his heart breaks a little at the use of him being referred to as a friend when his feelings for her are more than that. Ross sighs as the thought of not being with her while he is on tour is devastating to him. 

"Oh I see thats mature of you last naming me" Laura says rolling her eyes. 

"Yeah Marano it is" Ross says with a chuckle crossing his arms in defence.