- A . . Crush ? No, That Can't Be True . . Right ?- |𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙|

{  7 : 21 am ,, Thursday ,, May 9th. ]

Alexander was walking down the hallway to Mrs. Marble's class, passing others, "ugh, slow ass walkers." He thought to himself, until he reached the class.

He stepped in.

Alexander looked around, spotting the pair Angela and Riley, the friends always were near eachother in the mornings. You may call them a power duo to be honest. Maia and Aralynn over at the prefects table, chatting. Well, Maia was, that was normal.

He put his stuff at his desk, and Jase, one of Alexander's "friends" noticed, Jase was also yet sitting with Cadence, a funny sweet girl that was friends with Jase. He called him over.

Jase ; "Yo, Alexander, over here!'

Alexander: 'Eh? Oh– coming,'
he walked over.

Jase: 'Soo, whatcha do after our call ?'

Alexander: 'Just slept honestly, lol.'

Jase: 'Seriously? Bummer.'

[ Mrs. Marble: Okay everyone, chop chop, to your seats. ]

They all cleaned up, and went to their seats.

[ 1:12 pm ,, ]
Setting ; School, P.E ,,

Alexander, Jase, Maia, Riley, Angela, Jaxson, and others were on a team, what you did was two teams were separated by sides of the room. There was hoops with bowling pins on each side. You take balls and throw or roll the balls towards in pins to– knock em down! Whoever gets the other teams pins down first, wins.

There was noise, rolling, throwing and more!! Everything was happening!??

Pins knocked down, some players hit, some not, a ball came flying up in the air, trying to get a pin in the back but instead came straight for Alexander's face.

'OUT OF THE WAY!'
Jase blowed, rushing over, and as soon as Alexander looked at the ball, Jase hit it hard and blocked it from hurting Alexander. (This actually happened :>)

'I-I—'
Alexander mumbled, his eyes were shining, why was his heart pounding.. He felt so much currently, if was unreal. Jase looked like someone different in Alexander's eyes since.. it was, odd.. it was —

A crush.