3♡

Kahlani Zariah Grey|16

Kahlani's Pov.

Sunday
Barbican Road📍
Kingston 8:48 am
August 9 2024

It's Sunday and mommy called and said she's going on a business trip,she won't be coming home until Friday.Mommy has been extra busy since she also own a couple businesses over seas.She's now in Newyork city.

It's just me and Aj.Aj told me that one of his friends would be coming over,I don't mind cause i'll be over at Rhea's house today.I asked mommy yesterday when she came home from work in the night and she said that I should be back home by 5.

I already took a shower and tidy up my room already,I washed me and my brothers clothes from after 7 and it's now 8.Im on my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast but Aj already beat me to it.

After eating my breakfast I went back up stairs and packed my purse just my phone,lip gloss and some money.My book is already at Rhea's house so I don't have to bring anything else.

Heading back down stairs I went to the living room and sat on the coach.I turned on the TV and went on Netflix so that I can continue watching my anime.

Sitting there watch anime for like 1 and a half an hour I then got up and went to the kitchen for a drink of water cause I was thirsty.Sitting back down on the coach watching anime.

A few minutes later my brother came inside from around the pool side."Ari mi friend soon fwd so mi a go change.If him reach before mi done put on mi clothes tell him mi a fwd."

"Mhmmmmmmm"

He then went up stairs and I continue watching my anime.A few minutes later there was a knock on the door so I paused the TV and went to see who it is."Who is it?".There way no answer for awhile but the he finally spoke."Ah,Aj deh yah,jus tell him seh mi fwd."

Getting up from the coach I went to the front door and open it.Standing infront the door was Aj's friend.I don't know his name and it's my first time seeing him.

A only GIANT Aj know to pussyclaat.

He is lightskin and verrrrry fucking tall.Oh and he's handsome too ngl."Hi!You can come inside or stay out a door if yuh want.Your choice not mine sir."I shugged.

Likkle gurl yuh caah ave mannaz

When it did a gi weh mi neva get none not my falt
Come out a mi head to pls

He then looked at me with no face expression.

Him mussi dumb

He then walked passed me going straight to the coach sitting right where I was sitting FIRST.I then closed the door and walked over to him."Yuh can get up please?I was sitting there first."he then looked at me an then moved over without saying anything.