CH 05: Entrance Exam 2

???POV:
Feeling nervous about the entrance exam. You were shaking quite a bit. Thinking of how would you decrease your strength when you were in battle? Or practice with someone else? Afraid of killing them with your punch.

Snapping out of your worries, you shake your head aggressively before giving yourself a light slap. Making sure your worries are all gone and were ready to step inside the UA school to start your first entrance exam.

...

Present Mic "WELCOME TO TODAYS LIVE PERFORMANCE!!! EVERYBODAY SAY HEY!!"

Present Mic "WELL THATS COOL, MY EXAMINEE LISTENERS!!! IM HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDELINES OF YOUR PRACTICAL!!! ARE YOU READY?!"

Present Mic "...."

Crowd: "...."

Y/n (Thoughts) "Well this became very awkward than the original one-"

Present Mic "COME ON, EVERYBODY, DONT BE A PARTY POOPER. ALL Y'ALL READY?!"

Present Mic "...."

Crowd "...."

Y/n "...YEAH WE'RE READY."

Present Mic "YEAH!!! SEE THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO SEE!, WHY DONT Y'ALL LIKE BE HER AND SCREAM YEAHHHH!!!"

Crowd "...yeah..."

Present Mic "..." (Inghales, Exhales) "This is how the test will go...my listeners. You'll be experiencing ten minutes long Mock CityScape Maneuvers. Bring along whatever you want- after this presentation- you'll each head your assigned testing location."

Present Mic sigh, as he was losing motivation of presenting this to anyone since they all looked bored as hell. While you just kept staring at the presentation white board with hologram on it. Muttering to yourself that you didn't even noticed that everyone was getting annoyed by it and were shaking from it.

Besides you, Katsumi noticed the atmosphere from the crowd had suddenly changed to the point that she was elbowing your shoulder. While arms crossed and was stopping you from your mutters. But was no used as you kept muttering under your breath.

Y/n (Muttering) "So basically. In the original Au of the My Hero Academia. The presentation of the Entrance exam are still the same here- the difference is Endeavor is the number #1 hero here. Calm and lovable father which is I liked that kind of changed. Shoto as Shoko, Allmight who was supposed to be the number #1 hero is a student here. And named Tohou Yagi. Which her hero name is MissMight- it's so frustrating to the point that I should guess of what's the other changes of Kōhei meant to this book his doing."

Your head was hurting, to the point that you're overloading your thoughts with this details that you've known. Allmight as MissMight, Shoto as Shoko, and Endeavor as the number #1 hero. But what's next there is to guess? Will you ever guess it? Or will you just let something happened that you'll just to fix it on your own? Just what is there to guess and what is there that have changed?

Y/n "God dammit this so frustrating."

Katsumi "Deku."

Y/n "Huh?"

You then was snap out off of your thoughts as you shifted your head to your left, meeting the gaze of Katsumi who was now frowning at you and while her arms are still crossed under her breast.

Katsumi "You alright? You kept muttering yourself to the point that you were now being loud and clear. That it was creeping out all the crowds here."

You looked around, seeing all eyes on you as you swallowed the saliva that was stuck on your throat, before chuckling nervously and scratching the back of your head awkwardly.

You were so embarrassed that you didn't noticed you were creating an embarrassing scene of you muttering so damn loud and clear.