Harry Edward Styles

Hey, I'm Harry, Harry Edward Styles. So... I'm what you could say a charmer, I have everyone on their knees, literally ;). My hobbies are: singing, acting, painting, flirting, studying, partying and other stuff. My family life is pretty good really. My mom is the CEO of a clothing line and my dad is the marketing man of the clothing line. My sister is currently at Harvard studying Law. Her name is Gemma, but her nickname is Gem. My family love me very much and support me an my musical career. My parents were a bit disappointed when they realized I wouldn't be a accountant, though they supported my choice in careers as I am "gonna steal many hearts around the world." As for friends, my best mate/brother from another mother is the Niall fucking Horan. I like to refer to him like that because he really take the "fucking" in his nickname seriously these days. His new girlfriend's name is Barbara. She's perfect for Niall. Their like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly. It's adorable yet sickening. I am quite the romantic and would love to find the perfect girl I can call the one. Moving on to my personality, I'm a flirt and am sexy as fuck! I don't really sleep around. I love winning things. At school, Doncastling High, I'm the top achiever every year in my grade. I take my homework an studying very seriously. I occasionally party, but only after a long hard exam week. So yeah, I'm just Harry. Harry Edward Styles. A Styles.

A Styles that ALWAYS avoids a Tomlinson.