Chapter 1

It's been 15 years ever since I escaped the Marines and destroyed many fleets of their ships. I couldn't handle being with the Marines. I was four years old when I destroyed their entire fleets of ships.

I had eaten the Pyre-Pyre fruit prior to that incident, which in turn caused my parents to sell me to the Marines because I was a disgrace and a disappointment. Better to sell me off and be rid of me than to keep a daughter who can't even swim after eating the devil fruit.

Ever since that day, I've hated my parents. But it didn't take me long to escape. I escaped the Marines in two months. I was tired of the torment and the abuse I endured from them, so much, I snapped and wreaked havoc.

Afterwards, I had a huge bounty on my head. Not 30,000. Not 100,000. But a 4,000,000,000,000 Berry bounty. An amazing feat. I had earned the name Fiery Phoenix, because when I destroyed the entire armada, I had created a fire image of a Phoenix. Hence, Fiery Phoenix.

There's only one way to know who I am, besides the bounty posters. Just one look at my fire colored hair and the yellow fire pupils in my eyes, and everyone runs for the hills. Normally, anyone who eats a devil fruit receives only the powers of the devil fruit. But me, not only did I receive the power of the Pyre-Pyre fruit, but it also changed my hair color and it changed the shape of my pupils.

Not only am I called the Fiery Phoenix but also the fire freak, mostly because of my appearance. Where I earned the fire freak name was from a well known Marine Commander, Captain Smoker. I fought against him a few times, he kept calling me a freak and I hate it.

But I don't care about that stuff, there's only two things I care about; having my revenge against my parents and finally finding people who accept me for who I am. All I want, all I dream, is having a family. That's it. That's my goal. And I'm willing to do anything to achieve that goal.