WOAHHH

Kendrick had just dropped his latest diss track awaiting for Drake to respond. Little did he know Drake was at his door. A sudden knock brought Kendrick out of his daze.

“God…who could it be? At this hour..how funny” Kendrick mumbled under his breath as he got up from his office chair and walked to his front door. He opened it and to his surprise Drake was standing there…But he didn't come with anybody. It was odd to say the least… 

“What the fuck…What do you want, Drake?” Kendrick asked, the hatred in his voice clear as day. “I…I want to start over…No more Drake this or Drake that…Just drake.” Drake said as he had his eyes averted towards the ground. “...You what…?” Kendick said as he frowned.

“I want to start again kendrick…I'm sorry for starting all of this…” Drake said as he kept his eyes glued to the ground. Suddenly Drake felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Kendrick as he looked down at Drake with a little smirk. “Heh. I knew you’d come to your senses eventually.”

Drake’s face reddened a bit as he stayed quiet. Kendrick let him inside and they sat in Kendrick's lounge. “So…You want to start over huh..? Drake, I normally would be quite mad but you're a cute guy so ill let it slide.” Kendrick said with a smirk. Drake was at a loss for words as he blushed and shyly mumbled. “I-I…I'm glad y-your s-so forgiving…” Drake said as he stumbled over his own words. Kendrick smirked as he nodded. “Well I could never refuse a guy like you. Besides…i'm not some sort of monster” Kendrick replied as he scooted closer to Drake and put an arm around him. Drake let out a little ‘hmph!’ as he turned his face away and blushed. 

“Oh come on~ It's not so bad is it?~” Kendrick chuckled as he placed a kiss on Drake's cheek and smirked. Drake's breath hitched as he let out a soft murmur. “K-Kendrick! What if someone finds out- Mph!” Drake suddenly got cut off as he was pulled into a deep kiss by Kendrick.