1

READ THIS PART BEFORE CONTINUING~~~

not best seller written

will or may have

kinks

sex

public sex 

rape

things that should be possible irl

abortion

miscarriage

 death

drugs

murder

blood

abuse

violence

don't like what is listed don't proceed

Female oc name is- Candice "Candy" Louly 

________________________________________________________________

I've been seeing Jax for quite some time. my parent doesn't approve of him or well my father doesn't cause he thinks Jax is the wrong kind of person I should be hanging around or even being with. while my mom is just leary and does not want to see me hurt.

Some of the time my father grounds me thinking it will keep Jax and I from seeing each other and most of the time it works since Jax is busy with prospecting for his father's club. other times it doesn't cause Jax will sneak into my room late at night.

I love Jax with all my heart and I wanna be with him. he's never done anything wrong or hurt me in any way and I've told my father that but he's told me that Jax is no good and that I should be with someone better.

I replied back that Jax is better than a majority of the boys heck even men in this town and that just because he's part of a biker club doesn't mean he's no good. that he loves me and that he is someone I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

of course my father didn't like that & he not surprising grounded me.

I went quiet for a long time not talking to my father cause he doesn't want to understand that I don't want anyone else but Jackson Teller. and that my heart will always be with Jax no matter what.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: from my mature S.o.a imagine book " sneaking" ~ I don't know if this will be a long or short story. I'm just gonna go with what ideas my brain gives me and go from there

unknown number chapters

 chapter lengths vary

p.s possible time skips